The Marvel Legends Discussion Thread

Did anyone liked Marvel Legends toy line like for The Early ToyBiz days to Current Hasbro days. Now since MCU movies are so popular with characters for the Movies both comic and movie version, and also X-Men Legends are slowing popping out in the fall of this and there rumor of a 2nd wave of X-Men, than this might change since that “rivaling” between Fox and Disney might be over maybe we’ve see some Fantastic Four Legends, again.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get into them, but the only one I have so far is the newest Spider-man (AKA Pizza Spidey) are there any you suggest getting?

2 Likes

Man, I’ve been wanting to collect Marvel Legends for a long time.

At this point, all I want are Carnage, Pizza Spidey, and the Ultron BAF. Maybe Winter Soldier Cap.

2 Likes

Well for starters start get the characters that you want first like The Hobgoblin Wave Spidey

Than get the B- and C-list characters, too.

figures sure are cool, and with the body types and stuff they can be customized nicely

Is there a MCU Antman figure with his helmet on? (Where we can’t see his face.)

Also I really want a God Emperor Doom action figure. (Though it would probably be as parts. :confused: )

Sadly Dr.Doom is part of Fantastic Four so he kind a in that Limbo thing, right now.

Speaking of Villains, behold X-Men’s Wave 1 BAF, THE UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT!!!

If X-Men toys are being made, F4 has a chance.

Actually X-Men had less in the Limbo than Fantastic Four who had the wrong end the Limbo, and plus I really wanting a bearded Mr.Fantastic.

I really want a Silver Surfer figure. I’d settle for an Adam Warlock though.

1 Like

How so? Both movie rights are owned by Fox.

Well since Marvel was mad of that FOX had both X-Men and Fantastic Four so they make F4 have the hard limbo, while X-Men got the less limbo, with The Mutants been replaced with lame InHumans, MCU Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver change their origins, killed off major X-Men Characters, Disbanded Fantastic Four, & other things.

1 Like

Basically they did everything they shouldn’t have done.

And I was looking forward to an ANAD FF title. RIP Marvel, Hercules and Dr. Strange are the only good books.

Well it’s been a way since May, now with SDCC is over just revealed the 2017 Legends.

The Rest of the Dr.Strange Legends

1. MCU Strange

2. “Classic” Comic Strange

3. MCU Mondo

4. Brother Voo-Doo

5. Already relieved Iron Fist

6. Niko

7. BAF: Dormammu

Spider-Man Legends

1. Black Suit Spidey

2. Ms.Marvel

3. Green Goblin

4. Jackal

5. ANAD Spider-Man 2099

6. Spider-Brit

The BAF is unknown

X-Men Legends

1. 90’s Cyclops

2. Disco Suit Dazzler

3. Heroic Age Colossus

4. Polaris

5. Classic Sunfire

6. Wolverine is rumor to be part of this wave

7. BAF: Warlock

GOTG Legends

1.Nova (Teen version)

2.Angela

3.Darkhawk

4.Major Vance

5.the others might be from the movie

6.BAF: Titus

Unknown scale new figures of Dark Phoenix and Mary Jane Watson, also seen The Netflix Jessica Jones and Punisher as Legends, they got a final revealed with Invisible Woman and H.E.B.I.E. it’s unknown if this a part of a Fantastic Four theme or not.

What is the best Captain America Marvel legends figure?

I am planning to order Ant-Man and the Wasp from the BAF Cull Obsidian series.