The Naktrix: 2 Fan 2 Ficticious Entry

“Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. There’s something wrong, and you don’t know what it is, but it’s there like a splinter in your body. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?”

“The Naktrix.”

“Do you want to know what it is? The Naktrix is everywhere, all around us. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”

“What truth?”

"That you are a slave, Kahi, like everyone else. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Naktrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pin, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red axle, you stay in wonder land and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”

Now that all has been revealed, be careful.

Reach behind the trench coat

Pew pew

I hope you know Kung-Fu.

Kahi, you are the Juan.

And here are Nyran shots for each.

So there was supposed to be a whole story/spiel behind this that would’ve landed it in the Literature category. But things do not always go as planned, so I have only MOCs.

Now, I have never seen The Matrix, only snippets, but I wanted to make this because TTV has a ■■■■■ based off it. Also, because it let me make the dumb joke above.

So, Kahi is Neo, if you couldn’t tell. The MOC is really nothing more than my Kahi interpretation, but with Vezon’s cape tacked on as a sad-attempt at a trench-coat. The guns are neat, I guess. The torso is my favorite, but the design could probably use some work.

Eljay is obviously Morpheus. As with the Meso MOC, I incorporated a tie into the build. Of course, he looks rather t-like, but I digress. It’s interesting to see how I can mix old Bionicle parts with CCBS. Also, I do not own a gold Miru, so the gold Mask of Jungle will have to do.

Mesonak is Agent Smith, the Naktrix. He is everywhere, everything. Every police officer, every Ketar, every Solek. Fear him. He has a tie. And yes, I know the horns are supposed to be black, but I don’t own black Bohrok eyes.

6 Likes

10/10 best thing ever.

4 Likes

Best thing ive ever read

I…

how do I respond to that???

anyways, the builds are OK I suppose.