The New Justice League Trailer

https://mobile.twitter.com/justiceleaguewb/status/845654640708399104/video/1

I think the trailer looks great! What about you guys?

2 Likes

Looks like Zack Snyder just wants to make another spectacle.

I have little faith in this film.

4 Likes

so they are fighting Darkseid?

1 Like

There are several things wrong with this.

• Batman seems out of character, saying to the Flash that he’s rich. Why the heck would he do that to someone he barely knows.
  • Cyborg’s CGI looks pretty awful.
  • I have a bad feeling this is gonna be a “collect the guys and fight the bad guy” film and it’s gonna show little of the bad guy.
  • They’re introducing all these characters in one movie, which is gonna be very difficult to juggle. Marvel had it easier because it established all the characters beforehand. These guys we gotta actually establish so people care about them. Yet they have to do it all in one movie. I fear it’s gonna try to do so much in so little time.
8 Likes

Well it looks better than Suicide Squad.

2 Likes

Probably because the character isn’t really Batman.

2 Likes

This right here was one of the reasons I didn’t like BvS and I don’t think I’ll like this film.

4 Likes

I feel like the trailer had some good moments but it overall didn’t leave a huge impression on me. Since Zack Snyder is still directing I’m expecting it to be bad and I really don’t have much faith in it. At least with Wonder Woman I still have some hope, but JL has too many characters to juggle that haven’t been established very much (or even at all in some cases) and Zack. Oh well.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s Deathstroke all along!!! That would explain the video on Ben Affleck’s Twitter.

1 Like

Don’t forget the part when Superman comes back and it’s a huge surprise plot twist despite it not being one at all.

Also my god the music they used in that trailer was worse than the CoD: Infinite Warfare trailer

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why they’re trying to keep it a secret despite the fact that they literally confirmed it at the end of BvS.

sigh

1 Like

Why does Cyborg look like a CGI Mess? I thought we got mechanical suits of armor down back in Iron Man 1 nearly 10 YEARS AGO!!!

1 Like

Even the toa in the 1st bionicle movie looked more realistic than this version of Cyborg

3 Likes

Eh. It looks like it might be good, but I got the same impression from Suicide Squad’s trailer. I want this to be good, but I don’t have any faith that it will be.

1 Like

I feel the beginning was weak and cheesy until they started showing all the soon to be Justice League members, then it went downhill again. Only good joke was the one about Batman’s superpower being he’s rich. I’ll be watching Thor in November, not this.

1 Like

I’m kind of intrigued, however after Batman V Superman I’m a little weary with this whole DCCU.

1 Like

He already introduced himself as Bruce Wayne and Batman…which means Barry would already know he is rich.

As for my thoughts on the trailer…I have no hopes whatsoever, this is either gonna be meh or totally awful…

3 Likes

the one thing we know is that for the most part, the trailers for the DC Comics movies are better than the movies they are made for.

Also Aquaman reminded me a little of Thor.

2 Likes

I think this trailer is trying to be too much to be like the Avengers. Also the scene where Batman meets the Flash seems way too similar to when Tony Stark met Peter Parker in Civil War.

1 Like

That’s still not something Batman would say. Something more along the lines of, “I don’t need any”, would be more fitting.

7 Likes