The Nexo Knights Topic

If this line is steampunk, like rumored, let’s hope there are bronze CCBS pieces! #BronzeCCBSFTW

I’m really interested to see what they do with this theme. I had doubts at first, but seeing how they handeld the Star Wars Constraction Sets, these could be good.

5 Likes

According to the people on Eurobricks those sets are all 10 dollars apiece, which is a bit out of the usual Ultrabuild price range…

2 Likes

If that’s the case for the ‘Ultimate’ versions then i guess they’ll turn out like the Ben-10 figures :frowning:

2 Likes

[proceeds to throw money at screen and cry]

2 Likes

Luke Skywalker: Me

Scarilian: Darth Vader

16 Likes

Well then, maybe I should pick up that money I threw…

5 Likes

What money :wink:

====

Though yeah, probably going to be rather basic if the pricing is to be believed.

1 Like

8 Likes

Huh… never realised that with quotes… that you can quote through another quote to make it seem like another person said it o_o

That aside, does someone have a link to where the pricing of the sets was being discussed?

Edit;
It also appears the amazon links may not work anymore, so yeah… links to pricing would be helpful.

3 Likes

I just want to know how they’ll handle the castle. Chima did a good job when it came to doing something original for castle style sets, so hopefully they’ll come up with a new castle design that isn’t the same old thing we’ve gotten for the past 3 castle lines now.

3 Likes

It is Sci-Fi Castle, it is darn near impossible to mess up. I think the worst LEGO could do is have regular Castle sets with Astronauts instead of Knights, but what are the possibilities of that happening.

1 Like

I would love to see pieces of copper and brass, but I will be marginally satisfied with the standard golds and silvers.

Also gotta wonder if our heroes will be multicolored like Heroic Teams past in Lego lines.

5 Likes

I’d guess the would be given varying colours tend to work better with people buying things, kind of a reason why Bionicle, Knights Kingdom, Exo Force and Hero Factory have all had characters with a different colour to make them standout as recognisable to fans.

4 Likes

You know what this will likely mean?

More silver gunmetal, and platinum.

What if the 4chan sets are actually these guys? It is futuristic, right?

1 Like

Its possible that a few of them may be, though they share the same function as the creature set and Bionicle is currently the only line with creature CCBS sets we know of. Though i suppose its possible the function transcends the lines.

Either way, we’ll get leaks fairly soon for most things due to leak season. Not sure when we’ll get Nexo Knights because its a new line - though shall be interesting to see.

2 Likes

My hope is winter

Do we know what the Creature function is?

Interesting! Not sure if I can fit this in budget, but it sounds pretty cool.

I was hyped until the bad guy turned into a Jester. That’s gonna be odd. XD

6 Likes

Makes me think of robot knights…

I’m VERY excited. :smile:

9 Likes

Tell @Nyran about it, he’s a robot knight

3 Likes