The Official "I Hate Eljay" Topic

To all the people who think every person who posts here actually hates Eljay: This is a joke topic. Created by Var. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the bionicle toys sometimes hate’s Eljay because when he’s trying to show us how lego set works, it sadly fails on him haha like the Muaka or Kane Ra wont let go of the mask

2 Likes

Huh, the more you learn

2 Likes

We all hate Eljay so much, even Matt wouldn’t steal him >=(

7 Likes

Matt already stole everything, including Eljay.

More specifically Eljay’s Miru.

1 Like

Don’t worry Eljay, I’ll give you a hug… Forever and ever and EEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRR!!!

2 Likes

elijy is terribad. eh sounds bad and doesn’t good at anything

1 Like

I knew i would see that at some point

You guys do realize this topic violates the guidelines, right? Even if it is a joke.

The staff are allowed to make exceptions to the rule, that’s also a rule.

5 Likes

Oh, missed that part. Apparently we’re in an absolute monarchy, not a constitutional monarchy. But the non-staff posters are still going against the guidelines on this thread.

Or I am just being to literal and rule following.

4 Likes

Well, mods are allowed to judge the situation as they please, so if anything is too far out, it would’ve been stamped out. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I guess my rule sensitive will just avoid this topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

One critique about Eljay- he listed the gears as a con for the Toa Nuva because they reduced posability, but the sets came with another gear and axle to prevent this when desired as seen in this picture from a review on eurobricks-

6 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10, 9 being amazing, 3 being okay, and 6 being horrible, and 10 being indifferent, he gets an…

Figure that out.

4 Likes

Deriving what I could figure out from the information given, I assumed that your scale must alternate between various forms of “good” & “bad”.
So I drew this up.

1.Meh

2.Terribad

3.OK

4.Awful

5.Great

6.Horrible

7.Good

8.Dreadful <–Eljay (If he is indeed who/what you are grading)

9.Amazing.

10.Indifferent.

What are your opinions of this?

3 Likes

He’s so dumb, he joined the Cliffhorse Club.

5 Likes

I summon @Eljay to this topic! :smiley:

Eljay nearly died today.

He nearly suffocated in a Miru.

Don’t do Mirus kids.

Cuz dere stoopid

12 Likes

THE MIRU IS A DUMB MASK

14 Likes

ELJAY ur always my favorite also i love the miru