The Official MNOG 1.5: The Bohrok Swarms Topic

It’s been a while. How’s the project coming?

Also, I was playing it recently and a strange thought came to me when I watched Takua’s dream. What if Takua has some slight mental connection to the Bohrok because he is an Av-Matoran. Since Takua was the first Av-Matoran he might have had Av-Matoran friends that became Bohrok. Just a thought.

Glad to see people still have interest in this!

I’ll put the development of this project in far too familiar terms to TTV fans (#shotsfired)

This project is currently on a hiatus :wink: It’s been tough for Nup and I to pour dedicated work into it, he works multiple jobs and I’ve been doing god knows what, but we hope to accomplish SOMETHING soon

1 Like

Kini is that you?
I do hope to see this game be completed one day, as it was very fun to play.

2 Likes

Hey I’ll be done w this thing as soon as I see Metru Nui in MC :wink:

Seriously though, my logic is this: MNOG took about a year to make with a team of experienced, paid, and free people, wheras the 1.5 crew is me and Nup. I can’t speak for Nup on the experienced portion, but I am none of those things.

The game requires a lot, including acsess to Flash (something I’m STILL working on, Flash is expensive) art assets, plus we’ve been attempting to implement new minigames too, which is a whole other ballgame.

Story wise, I have grand plans for this game. 2002 didn’t get the epic story adaption we all wanted. We never saw Onua v Lewa part 2, any fight with the Bahrag, Exo Toa. There’s so much to explore, and I have the whole story written out, plus some stuff I’ve added in :wink: think of it like this: I’m writing a book, it’s great in my head, but it’s proving difficult to write

1 Like

Didn’t you also say there would be Fire Emblem-esque tactical RPG sequences?

Yup! A battle engine with turn based strategy is in the works, and I’m eager to see it eventually completed

1 Like

I’m not sure if this still applies after all these years, but if possible I would like to help a little. I’m a full process developer(means pretty much everything related to software development), so if you could use another programmer, here I am!

1 Like

I don’t enjoy the idea of this being done with because I really enjoyed the game so far how you can visit the koro’s more and the idea is awesome plus it ain’t fun being trapped in Ta Koro with everyne just saying there was a flood and how the mine is locked but i cannot talk to vakama as jaller asked

1 Like

yea whoever’s in charge of this should really get their act together

2 Likes

i thought you made it

1 Like

How is life these days?