The Official "War" Topic

Toa Inkia vs The Avengers

1 Like

Avengers, because Thor. Inika lightning means NOTHING. Also Hulk.

The Brotherhood of Makuta vs. The Sinister Six

1 Like

that’s tough, although I gotta say Avengers because of the Hulk. The Inika have metal exoskeletons, meaning they would be broken easily by the big guy. Jaller’s Calix might give him a bit of an edge, and Nuparu can fly far above Hulk’s reach. Kongu’s mask would prove a hindrance, as Hulk’s loud, angry thoughts would make him almost unable to move. Matoro’s mask would be useless, and Hahli’s would also prove detrimental, Hewkii’s mask would be helpful against the other Avengeres, particularly Iron Man, but useless against the Hulk. Their elemental powers might help, but again, they’d be useless against the Hulk. The only way the Inika could win is to create Solid Protodermis by combining their elemental powers, but it’s not confirmed that lightning doesn’t prevent that from happening (although, since lightning is an element, it’s possible that would count as a seventh element and make it stronger) or that Hulk could break out of it.

Without the Hulk, the Inika might actually stand a chance, as the Mask of Accuracy could help Hewkii easily dispatch Iron Man by shooting him through the eyeholes of his helmet, and a bolt of lightning from their weapons would completely eliminate him. Thor’s lightning would be uselss against the Inika, as energy directed at them acts like they weren’t there (as proven when Vezok shot Jaller with a Zamor sphere and it phased right through him), although his hammer might be useful. Hawkeye and Black Widow would be useless, and Captain America would go down pretty quickly, so my final verdict is: With Hulk: Avengers. Without Hulk: Inika.

3 Likes

I’d say the Brotherhood would win that fight, simply because of all the Kraata powers they all have. To add on that, the Brotherhood outnumbers the Sinister Six by a factor of about two to one.

1 Like

yeah, also the Sinister Six have nothing that would pierce Makuta armor.

1 Like

Toa Nuva vs. Original X-Men

Tahu’s Hau Nuva alone gives the Toa an edge. Lewa and Gali’s ability to summon storms puts Angel out of commission, and Lewa or Pohatu can outmaneuver Beast in any situation. Kopaka’s ice control is far superior to Iceman’s, and would put him down quickly. However, Marvel Girl and Professor X might sway the battle towards the X-men, but that’s discounting whether the Hau protects against mental attacks automatically, which I’m inclined to believe as Tahu, like Lewa, got a Krana on his face, yet suffered none of the aftermath of hearing the Bohrok’s thoughts.
So, I think it’s a tie.

3 Likes

I propose one: Galactus VS Mata Nui Robot

1 Like

Frodo vs. Eljay with Mangosteen

that is very tough, as due to the “superplanet” status of Spherus Magna, we have no clue how big the Mata Nui Robot is in scale to an ordinary planet, and, although we could figure it out through gravity equations, nobody has time for that, so depending on who’s the bigger being, it could go either way.

P.S. I may be able to figure it out if there’s a confirmed length of Metru and Mata Nui

the Hobbit Frodo, or the TTV guy? Although Eljay would win either way.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

Matoro vs. Mata Nui (2009)

1 Like

With powers over life, (and in a technical way, death) Mata Nui wins by activating his mask power. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mata Nui wins due to the fact that he has all of Matoro’s experiences inside the Ignika (as proven by Toa Ignika’s first thoughts) plus his own.

Although, his lack of motor control may prove to be his downfall

TTV Frodo, anyone dumb enough to get between Eljay and a mangosteen is insane

Lewa vs. Gresh

2 Likes

Lewa. He has much more mastery over his powers of Air. Even without Adaptive Armor.

1 Like

whether it’s Mata or Nuva, it’s Lewa. he has years of experience with elemental power, while Gresh has a few days.

1 Like

Squeaverking vs. Master Chief and Tex and Super Saiyan Yang

The Order of Mata Nui vs. Justice League

3 Likes