The Official "War" Topic

Superman definitely puts The Order at a disadvantage, although if you let Botar in, The League stands no chance. Seriously, he could just grab everyone and teleport them into Solis Magna or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is difficult. For a bit of clarification, which version of the League is it, and what members are there?

2 Likes

He Man, GI Joe, Captain Planet and any other 80s/90s cartoon heroes vs Toa Nuva

Reapers vs. Bionicle, discounting Mata Nui Awakened.

Ahkmou vs Metus

Who would win?

1 Like

Mata Nui Robot vs Unicron

lerd erv skerll sperders vs evertin erls

Master Chief, Doom guy and Gordon Freeman vs…

Every single Sentai and Power Ranger in existence, even all of Tommy’s past ranger personalities.

OHDAMN

Unicorn

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

can anyone remember who i am? “i started this topic yesterday”

Zaktan vs. Takanuva

AppLego vs king Google Blox
Or
TTV vs all toa

1 Like

Zaktan. Most powerful of the Piraka, and all of them were able to take down the Toa Nuva with no difficulty, and while Takanuva does have Nuva in his name, he is just a regular Toa. Also, Takanuva’s most powerful attack is a laser beam, which would burn a hole through Zaktan, but he would just reform. This is discounting the Avohkii’s powers though, as those are a bit unclear.

@Unicron/Galactus vs Great Spirit Robot
I noticed a question about the scale of sizes for each of these combatants. We all know that Galactus is about as tall as a small skyscraper on Earth, but Unicron and the GSR are harder.
I did some research a while back and found a canon reference that Cybertron was about as large as Saturn. In The Transformers: The Movie, Unicron is shown standing on Cybertron. Unfortunately, that movie also showed Megatron being the size of one of Unicron’s prong thingies (real technical stuff). So I decided to reference the Armada series where I discovered that when in robot mode, Unicron was slightly taller then Cybertron.
Now the GSR stands forty-million feet tall, or a staggering 12,192,000 meters whereas Saturn is only 120,536 meters in diameter. So I’m no begining to doubt Unicron’s chances. Don’t quote me on these measurements though. It’s likely I made quite a few errors.

@Oonie
Applego! Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated into the Apple Collective!

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

Toa Mata vs Six G1 Autobots?

I think the Autobots win that one just due to size.

@Spiderus_Prime
The Mata vs Fortress Maximus, Omega Supreme, Metroplex, Defensor, Computron, and Superion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

MT vs Mesonak

I put my money on the guy whose name starts with M.

2 Likes

To be fair, half of those are technically 15 guys

Optimus Prime vs. Omega Tahu

How about good, heroic Laval versus good, heroic Cragger, or evil, villainous Laval versus evil, villainous Cragger (who would win in a fight?)???