The Official Zaktan Fan club

He’s cool and all but he’s no thok. :smirk:

1 Like

/s
Seriously, Zaktan is better IMO.

Zaktan Fan club = Solek Fan club

Same kind of spam and annoyance.

Zaktan is a cool character though.
It also wasn’t created to spite one cast member.

3 Likes

Not to spite a cast member, but its unusually bandwagoned because of a certain cast member Viper.

Whats so special about Zaktan for him to get his own fan club, like I really want genuine reasons as to why.

He was objectively one of the most unique and subjectively the most interesting Piraka in several ways:

• He was the only Piraka who understood what the antidermis was
  • He was made up of millions of protodites, allowing him to fly and fit through impossible cracks
  • He knew about Teridax’s plan before anyone else (outside of the Brotherhood of Makuta)

I could go on, but I have to get to class now. I know others can provide more reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

And for the record, fan clubs like this are no longer allowed. The reason that this one is kept open is because A) A cast member made it, and B) it was made before the rule was instated.

5 Likes

I watched once the Bionicle Ignition Trilogy from BionicleNP, and I must say I liked it how he portrayed Zaktan. Scenes with him and Hakann were the best.

1 Like

This topic is so old, you can see ancient double posts when they were still allowed.

5 Likes

Please close this fanclub, made by cast member or not, if its not allowed, its not allowed.

Nope.

It’s an older topic and wasn’t a trend at the time.

It would have been closed if we had a problem with it. But we didn’t, therefore it stays.

7 Likes

Zaktan is so awesome that even the combination designers didn’t want to deviate too much from the original.

Mega Zaktan!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Zaktan is okay, though i prefer Thok.

1 Like

This is like the Bionicle equivalent of saying Al Capone was a great role model or smth