The Transformers

Woah, until now I had no idea Masters could do that! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah, they can. I did that myself when I was a Master.

2 Likes

So like Devastation is like the best Transformers game forever.

Also this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/11112/111126230/4137624-9881665452-pime-.gif

5 Likes

better than the cybertron games?

1 Like

I don’t see a Platinum logo on the cybertron games

dey still cool tho

TF Animated and Bayformers… is where I started, so I might be a bit bias, but TFA is incrediamazing.

1 Like

I don’t think you’d be biased, I started with TF Animated as well, but I still dislike it.

indeed it is

2 Likes

I remember that XP

wow I never knew there was transformers 2k16
maybe the cover player will be letron james

comedy drums

4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here.
So here take a sneak peek:

Autobots, transform and rollout!

7 Likes

7 Likes

“Decepticons, RISE UP!”

…And just like they did with G1 Optimus Prime, I am reviving this topic after a long time of nothing going on.

RID 2015 Season 1 is now on Netflix, and I’ve made it about halfway through the season already.
I really don’t get why people don’t like this show. Sure, it can be generic at times, but so was every other TF show (at times, of course). The character designs aren’t bothersome, either (unless you’re on some other site complaining that Grimlock isn’t “supposed” to be green, which is a stupid argument anyway :confused:). In fact, the overall style of the animation kind of reminds me of JtO.
All in all, it’s a by-the-numbers Transformers cartoon with some neat stuff happening here and there, and even though I am still only halfway through the first season, I think it’s a worthy successor to TF: Prime. I highly recommend RID 2015 even if you’re not a fan of the decisions made with it.

1 Like

I disagree with it being a worthy successor, because it seems to go out of its way to contradict the established canon.

Grimlock being a Decepticon, Sideswipe being some punk, Transformers being able to live without a head, probably more. But if it is going to be in a continuity with the cybertron games and with prime, it needs to adhere to that canon.

1 Like

I had no idea that WfC+FoC and Prime were in the same continuity… :no_mouth:
I mean, if you remove the Cybertron games from that, then maybe the two work well together…
Also, if RID 2015 takes place several years after Prime, and the original Grimlock and Sideswipe are dead (or at least presumably dead), then the two in question could be two new Cybertronians with the same names, including having different personalities and allegiances. So, if put in that context (one that I am not certain is correct because I haven’t been on TFWiki in a while), the three media platforms work somewhat well together.

I guess that could work, but the dinobots lived through prime, but they where on cybertron fighting shockwave and predacons…why would they die if the war is over?

1 Like

Well, they were a part of the Aligned-continuity iniative but that just kind of fell apart. The Prime team didn’t want to be bounded to the Binder of Revelation (a binder dedicated to the entire history and future of the Aligned universe) and so in the name of good storytelling and opposing visions the project basically collapsed. In-fiction the streams of the Aligned Universe have rejoined the Multiverse, effectively retconning the initial seperation.

So yeah, while the media of all this is connected it doesn’t nessecarily mesh. In my eyes it’s not really a problem with RiD and more with the actual project.

1 Like