The Transformers

Meanwhile, I still need to see the TF Prime Beast Hunters movie.

It is pretty good, I like it more then the 1986 movie.

heresy!

/s

Traitor, 1986 Movie is great, 1986 Movie had Unicron in it, and there’s no childish humor.

1 Like
1 Like

The 1986 movie had tons of childish humor, they BUTCHERED the dinobots, Optimus and the death of so many others was shoehorned in for toy sales, And Unicron was in the Beast hunters movie as well.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I don’t believe you can butcher the dinobots when that movie is part of their initial presence

Grimlock was always pretty dumb

3 Likes

Yeah, But they kinda seemed like they made them dumber in the movie.

And it was a bit jarring for me, after playing the Cybertron games then watching that movie, makes it a bit more jarring.

not really, I watched all of G1, Grimlock was very dumb throughout the whole thing

that’s how he started off, just in the cybertron games he was smarter, and those came far later

1 Like

I know the Transformers timeline.

Weren’t the dinobots dumb because that is how people thought real Dinosaurs were back then?

I believe it was because wheeljack made them for brute force and didn’t really account for their brains

1 Like

Actually in the UK Marvel comics (or it might have been the U.S. too) Grimlock was given a more strategic intellect, but yes in the cartoon continuity he’s always been not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

oh yeah, in the comics and games he’s smart, I’m talking purely about the cartoon

There was a really large disconnect between the cartoon and the comics back then.

2 Likes

How did I not discover this topic until now?

Okay, so as you can guess by my username, I have always been a huge fan of transformers, with my faveorite series probably being Prime (Until beast hunters, at least) Also, I loved Animated and I actually dislike the original cartoon. It’s not terrible, I just don’t like it that much.

And as for RID, it’s ok. I like the anime style and sideburn is pretty funny. That’s the one you guys were talking about, right?

1 Like

Odd, Beast hunters was my favorite season of the show.

We were talking about RID15

I’m aware, I was just making a dumb joke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

will do

4 Likes