The Transformers

Well they where never called Quintessons in AoE, they where just called “The creators”.

One could argue that Optimus does not have Optimus limbs…

2 Likes

Mmm, the way he said that in the trailer sounded strained, like it took all his will power to say that since he knew he couldn’t stop himself from butchering Bumblebee.

2 Likes

Alright. I can go with that.

soo i’ve just watched the trailer
human characters aside it actually seems pretty cool

1 Like

I just realized that 2017 is the 10 year anniversary for Transformers Animated. After what they did for Beast Wars 10th and 20th, I wonder what they will do for this.

2 Likes

it’s also the tenth anniversary of the first movie

AKA the only okay one

I really hope animated gets something special though

1 Like

Oh yeah. Its a little upsetting that they have to share a birthday. Animated was amazing, whereas the movie series is just okay, but ultimately more influential, for better or for worse.

1 Like

I thought Animated was 2008? I don’t remember seeing the show before then, and if I did, it was probably in December of 2007.

Wikipedia says Dec 27th of 2007 was the premier date for TFA. So, cutting it close.

Alrighty, so, my first exposures to Transformers were Animated and the first Bay movie (I’m sorry, alright? :stuck_out_tongue: ) which led me to exploring the franchise a bit more. I fell out of it eventually, and more or less just focused on BIONICLE for a time. I found my Bumblebee when I was putting away some Christmas decorations, so I gave the first Bay movie a watch for old times sake (It seemed like a good idea at the time) and I started watching Prime on Netflix.

I may have reappointed myself into the fandom. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I don’t remember a whole lot, to be completely honest, but that’s what wikis are for, right? :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’m only a few episodes into Prime, so is there a better place to start, or should I just keep doing what I’m doing?

2 Likes

just keep going so long as you started from the beginning

also, Hasbro’s got a poll going up to pick the next Prime (AKA, probably next big toy)

most of these are… very questionable choices for a Prime

Arcee, Hound, Thunderwing and Deathsaurus (the unknown evil) are obviously not good choices

4 Likes

Megatron or Ultra Magnus are musts.

Well I’m already going to vote for Primal.

Same here! Where’s the poll?

voting will commence January 23rd, poll’s not up yet

This world has now known perfection.

Wreck-Gar IS that perfection!
(You might have to click one them to see the full image)

1 Like

I think this is most likely more so of a toyline thing than anything else.

As such, I’ll be voting for Star Saber or Arcee, which are in my opinion the least likely to receive a new toy.

well that’s obviously what it is

it’s just a lot of the choices are very questionable

I can’t imagine any of them being a Prime, personally.

That said, from the toyline perspective, I think it’d be best to vote for whoever is the least likely to get a new toy.