The Transformers

Classics

gave us some really good molds

Or maybe Generations( I’d need to count the 2010 line, CW and TR in there too)

1 Like

I started with the Movies, so I’m pretty biased towards their toylines. Generations is AWESOME though, especially in recent years.

guys, guys, g2 is the best.

#bestcolorschemes

DRAGONSTORM looks good

yes, he is a combiner

and so does Nitro

and hot rod suuucks

so ugly

5 Likes

Nitro’s alt reminds me of the CW Aerialbots.

Holy crap these predacons!

In other news, Tokyo Toy Fair is going on right now as we speak. Pictures of the long awaited Masterpiece Dinobot may arrive anywhere from a matter of days, to a matter of hours.The hype train has reached maximum speed!

Completely subjective. Lots of differences between this and the original Lockdown figure such as the arms and new molds. Wish there was more red on him, but otherwise I think it looks fine. Yes, it’s still Lockdown’s figure for the most part, but it seems different enough to me.

Hot Rod is actually disgusting to me, not the fact that he’s a remold, I just do not like how he looks

the other one’s looks shockingly good though

1 Like

10/10 for nitro!!! Also really hyped for the movie

1 Like

Yeah, it’s overpriced ($150), but It’s probably my only chance to get this mold.

Also, Nitro transforms in 37 steps! I don’t think we’ve seen that much complexity in a movie voyager since ROTF!

TLK’s toyline is looking good .

1 Like

just some quick thoughts about the new reveals
Hot Rod- i need a head on picture before deciding just how terrible he is
Nitro- In love with him
Cogman- UNF. i need it
Skullitron- Cool
Dragonstorm- I love Dragonicus and Stormreign, and that Dragon mode is everyting id ever want.
This little tidbit about Cogman also just got revealed:Titan master compatibility!

2 Likes

I love the color scheme of this Primus, so I’ll definitely buy it.

1 Like

Nitro is a voyager tho

Oh. Silly me. Still pretty complex, though.

What… is that thing? It makes me feel strange, almost angry. It’s almost as if I’m staring at a horrific perversion of one of my sacred gods. Oh wait I am.

2 Likes

it’s either G2 primus, or Marvel G1 comics primus (the color scheme makes me think of Marvel G1 for some reason)

4 Likes

May I present to you all, tlk legion “grimlock”

Yes, this is real, Hasbro is actually trying to pass off a monochrome rippersnapper as grimlock.

4 Likes

yea, rippersnapper’s their go-to for movie legion grimlock toys.

'cause hasbro’s lazy.

1 Like

So, I just got back from watching TLK. I know no one probably cares, but here are my thoughts.

[spoiler]Mohawk, Dreadbot, Onslaught, and Berserker weren’t in the movie enough. I got really excited when I read the Decepticon bios, and half of them had less than 5 minutes of screen time. I thought the Decepticons were going to get development, but I was wrong.

I hated how easily Prime turned good again. It frustrated me. I wanted something a little more climatic, but instead it played out like this:
Prime: I’m evil
Cade: Prime, don’t be evil
Bumblebee: Hi Prime, I can talk now because you hit me
Prime: Oh, well, guess I’m not evil anymore

So, Cogman was advertised as a sociopathic robotic butler/headmaster who liked to decapitate people. We even got confirmation that you could take off Nitro’s head and replace it with the Cogman headmaster, making everyone think that Cogman would take over Nitro’s body. BUT NOPE!!! The closest thing we get to him being a headmaster is him driving an Aston Martin, which was supposed to be his body’s alt mode!

I’m sad because I feel like we won’t get a toy of Onslaught, Dreadbot, or Mohawk. Yet, we did get a toy of Berserker, even though he was only in the movie for five seconds.

If you though the Dinobots were in AoE for too long, well fear not! They’re barely in this movie at all! I don’t even remember seeing Strafe or Scorn. But they’ll still get toys anyways!

Megatron wasn’t in this movie enough either. And, yet again, he was someone else’s pawn! I was really hyped for the new Megatron to be this imposing villain and he and his crew of Decepticons would wreak havoc for Hound, Crosshairs, Drift, and Bumblebee (who were also in this movie so little they might as well have been secondary characters), but instead, he shows up at the beginning of the movie, leaves for the rest of it, and comes back for the climatic showdown. Still gonna buy the leader toy, though.

Is it just me, or was Seimore Simons kinda shoehorned in. He wasn’t very important and everything he said could probably just have been figured out by someone else.

This should need no explanation: this Transformers movie didn’t have enough Transformers in it. Prime probably had 30 minute, 45 tops. The robot cast from AoE were barely in this, and heck, event the new bots weren’t in this a lot!
[/spoiler]
Anyways, I know from all this criticismm it might seem like I hated this movie, but I actually loved it! It was , in my opinion, a good movie! I’m definitely gonna watch it again, if not in theatres, then definitely on DVD. I’m also gonna try and get all the figure, even the ones of characters who were only in the movie for 5 seconds, even though I was looking forward to his sadistic tendances (cough cough, Berserker). I would definitely recommend you go see this if you’re a fan of the Michael Bay movies, or even just want a fun movie!

Also, everyone who said Starscream is in it was right

5 Likes