The Untold Adventure ep.8 s.1

Episode 8 Season 1

Warning: keep the spoilers closed if you don’t like gruesome details

“Here we are, Century’s Market” says Jallak as he takes the first step. He pulls out a small sack, and gets ready to spend his earnings.

Scorpio watches as Jallak counts how much cash is in the sack. “Are those studs or widgets?” he asks.

“They’re studs, because majority of all vendors only accept studs here. Also there’s approximately seven-hundered worth of studs in my bag, but Gavea probably has more” Jallak replies.

The six walk to the first store that caught their eyes, full of exotic meals and oddly colored beverages. The store owner had a very unpleasant expression on his face. The mask he wore was a metru blue pakari (G1 mata) in terrible conditions, only half of it was still intact, but had scratches and cracks all over it. An eye patch covered his eye where a chunk of the mask should have been. He was taller than an average matoran and his armor had looked worn out. He asks “What can I do for you? Looking for meal? Meal very good here”

“Do you have any bread or fruits?” Jallak asks.

The seller pulls out a blue-ish color fruit that almost resembles a pear, “This came from exotic tree…”

Scorpio shoves Jallak out of the way and yells “YOU HAVE PINOKA FRUITS!?”

Draco asks in confusion “what’s a pinecone-a fruit?”

The seller replies to Draco “Only the tastiest fruit of all of Century Nui!”

“I’ll take ten! No, twenty!” Scorpio exclaimed to the seller. He then looks at Jallak and asks “can we get them? I promise I’ll share…”

Jallak looks at the seller “how much for each?”

The seller replies in joy “Only seven studs each, but since your friend in good mood I’ll give you ten percent off”

Jallak grabs some studs and answers the seller “We’ll take twenty”. Jallak hands over the requested amount as the seller places the fruits into a crate.

As the seller hands over the crates to Scorpio and Draco, he then receives the studs but notices something wrong. “Wait a minute, you gave me too much. I said I give you discount…” he says to Jallak.

Jallak responds “I know, just keep the change”

“Thank you, you’re too kind” he says as he brakes a tear.

“It’s been a pleasure doing business, the name’s Jallak” he says back.

The seller wipes the tear off his face “my name is Ona, and I’ll be glad to help you again”

The six begin walking and go from store to store for food. They spent about an hour and a half searching and buying things. But the farther they traveled into the market place, screaming and yelling could be heard. Eventually, a tall green creature and a matoran can be seen around an area with destroyed stores and what seems to a body on the ground . Villagers can be seen running away as the two figures remain in that area. Gavea and Jallak get suspicious and confront the unidentified beings. Scorpio, Draco, Tribabot, and Dribabot soon follow the two. As Jallak and Gavea get closer, the two figures are seen clearer. The short one looks exactly like a Storm-Beastling and the green one looks like it has four arms and a pair of wings along with barbed stingers and pinsers instead of jaws.

Jallak turns to Gavea in distress and slowly mumbles “Do you think that’s…”

“Swarmix? I’m pretty sure it is him…” Gavea answers concerned.

“Well, well, well… If it isn’t the tournament champions, Gavea and Jallak. Here to ‘finally’ defeat me for the twenty-sixth time? Don’t make me laugh.” He says ready to fight. Swarmix noticese the other four “And what’s this? You brought two over-grown lizards and scrap metal with you. You know I could use the scrap metal and a brand new punching bag”

Jallak gets his sword and shield “enough of your crap, you’re going down this time for sure”

“Over my dead body!” Exclaimed Swarmix as he charges at Jallak and Gavea.

To Be Continued…

Hoped You Enjoyed!

3 Likes

Where are the other parts?

I thought nobody cared about this series…
Though if you’re interested I might consider bringing it back

1 Like

Well I bookmarked every topic and when I deleted most of the bookmarks I rediscovered it. Yeah. I may like to see the next part.

1 Like