Things That Give You a Nostalgic Feeling

I almost cried when I rewatched all the old LEGO commercials from the golden era. Ah… those were the times…

Listening to the soundtrack for the first time totally put me back in that game mentally. It was crazy. It’s a good thing the game wasn’t traumatic :smile:

1 Like

At this point the boards in general. This website has been around for almost 5 years, and was a big part of my life for almost all of 2015, so like full circle now.

4 Likes

This old Hungarian cartoon, “Leo and Fred”.
It’s about a lion and his trainer, living at a circus in Hungary. The show has no plot, and has short 10 minutes episodes, basing on an “adventure of the day” formula. This episode the two are painting their wagon. The next one they try to stay awake for a late night show. The last one they try to convince each other to go out on snow and bring woods for fire.
The show has a lot of personality, having no dialogue, basing itself entirely on music, background sounds, (hand drawn) animation, etc.
I loved it as a youngster, and I recently rediscovered it. It’s way ahead of its time.

Seeing all the old users on topics like these is nostalgic.

4 Likes

This. My siblings found it in a dumpster, and it still runs great.

3 Likes