Thiura - Protector of all Life

“Considering the chaos that is my sister and Keltraz, someone has to make sure no one gets hurt” - Thiura to Tarkur

#Concept:
The concept from Thiura came from one of my random thoughts of the day(Don’t ask) which for that particular day was what if Azure had a sister. I apparently liked the idea enough to get right into building the thing and not long after I was done the result of the moc can be seen in the pictures. As for her inspiration character wise was this Magic card

Which also describe inspired one of her main powers but more on that later. Thiura got because of this a more serious personality than Azure and in turn, she became the older sibling despite her being built later after Azure.

#Personallity, Weapons and Powers:
Thiura is a being who considers other beings well being over her own. She is unlike Azure a more extroverted person and loses focus quite often and likes to change subjects as soon as she no longer deems them fun or loses her focus and forgets what the conversation was about. Thiura tries to act and be nicer than her sister and has no problem with caring for other beings.
Thiura has two powers just like her sister but unlike Azure so is Thiura’s power helping others rather than benefiting herself.
Power 1: Thiura can create force fields around allies or friends. The forcefields can withstand a limited amount of damage and takes time to recharge.
Power 2: Thiura also has the ability to heal or boost another being’s physical strength. This effect lasts for as long as Thiura is keeping it active.
Thiura’s weapon is a scythe

#Backstory:

Because Thiura was built after Azure they haven’t grown up together and this made their sibling rivalry quite big since Azure knows that she is technically older even tho Thiura is the oldest age wise. Thiura was built in the summer but has no specific interest in the season, unlike Azure who loves spring due to her growing up during that time. Thiura finds an interest in winter because she loves the how it looks and the colourful Christmas decorations. Winter is a season both Azure and Thiura enjoy and are one of the few times they don’t get on each other’s nerves. Thiura’s relation to the other mocs are quite stable and she has yet to make a single enemy.

Thiura’s worst friend would be Sigmund due to his constant planning and strategising for future ambushes which just goes on he pacifist nerves.

She rarely socializes with Keltraz/Nekrat(Tarkur’s mov) and avoids him if possible tho they are friends. She believes him to be a little too manipulative and chaotic. Tarkur, on the other hand, is one of her greater friends due too both of their pacifistic nature’s which is enough for her to stand Tarkur’s joking manners. Bernard her creator is someone she has been trying to talk to for a while but for the most part, she doesn’t get much of a conversation out of him.

#Conclusion:
Thiura was a really fun moc to make and I had fun developing her character too. Ever since I got the idea of her I thought she’d be a great addition to my MM cast which now consists of Azure, Sigmund, Keltraz/Nekrat(Tarkur’s mov) and Thiura herself.

Credits to Toalittleboehn for the concept of Mini Mayhems

Thanks for reafding CC is always welcome

26 Likes

EY! This is awesome mate! I’l be sure to send this to Shifter right quick!

Also, may I just say that you have had the most exotic/unique builds out of all the other MM-creators so far!
Jedder does come close though.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah that’s me doing things my way

1 Like