Throwbots/Slizers and Roboriders, Alpha Team, Rock Raiders, LEGO of the 2000s Discussion

“Brains of a human, the body of a motorbike”?

6 Likes

I only got 8 Knights’ Kingdom II sets (7 Constaction Sets and 1 Playset.)

The Roborider’s backgrounds were so over-the-top and crazy it’s not even funny

What even are those things

How does any form of civilization manage to live in that place

Ice aliens that shoot icicles infused with fire because why not

Dat roborider “skull” on the bottom left tho

This would make Micheal Bay proud

6 Likes

I actually really like #1 and #4.

They might even be cooler than the 2015 and 2016 Bionicle box art.

2 Likes

I loved these backgrounds :smiley:
The over the topness is fun

2 Likes

Hello
Im New here
I search for instructions to build the roborider with all 6 Characters
Or any other
I have enough roboriders to build all characters and I WANT IT
PLEASE HELP ME

LEGO has a large database of their LEGO instruction manuals from the past 30+ years which includes RoboRiders.

2 Likes

after reading about Slizer/Throwbots again, i just realised how dark the story of the meteor wave was. I mean… a giant meteor hits the slizer planet and kills of most of the slizer, and then mutates what remains into the four slizers in the wave.

also, i didn’t have many of the Slizers and im not sure how many of the roboriders i owned. In adition i also belived that the evil slizers were the good guys and good slizers the bad guys.

I love bionicle, but there’s plenty of other places to talk about that. I got one Slizer, well, more chunks of the lighting one. I loved the esthetic of Rock Raiders. But my favorite was always Adventurers.

1 Like

back when I owned Lego sets, my favorite was the Vladek’s Castle set from Knights Kingdom 2. THAT was a cool set that I got for my birthday in 2005 and seeing it stand among my other then smaller Lego sets was more than an impressive sight; It was imposing. The concept of the 4 heroes charging into battle for the (what I then thought to be) the final fight between Morcia’s heroes and Vladek’s dark army is pretty epic imho and makes me wish I never accidentally smashed the set when I was hopping on those large bouncy ball things. RIP.

2 Likes

I recently started looking into buying Knight’s Kingdom sets… I love this theme!

2 Likes