Time to talk about League of Legends!

err you forgot the Photo you made

1 Like

I love you. (Im laughing now out of sheer joy)

1 Like

My Reaction

1 Like

2 wins in the bag…

1 Like

http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/cTYPRn9H-leona-not-getting-any-jungle-love-also-how-i-build-her-and
Just Talked about Leona Jungle
the Best Role for Leona

1 Like

I recently tried playing this game again for a bit.

It seems I am still pretty bad at it.

1 Like

Well the game has changed quite a bit, even in resent patches.

1 Like

And Dynamic Queue is broken

Well it is a large change to the Interface, things like these will happen.

1 Like

And it doesn’t help that this patch is somewhat buggy

The win streak is real…
4/0 in my ranked games now!

1 Like

Riot needs to fix ranked. I lost only one out of my promos and got placed in bronze 5.

1 Like

They have for EUW

just need to play one more game to find out your new placement

I got another win on xerath, 17/3 was my score, can’t remember the assists, but now I’m 5/0! I’ll still be bronze but I’m going for gold this season…

1 Like

Want get that Victorious skin then.

but who will it be for

I say it should be for Kindred

I just cant wait for the Hextech Crafting system. I want to get champions and skins much easier and through play, not spending money.

1 Like

Do you know when will it be up?

Mid-Late February to Early March if everything goes smoothly. Would be odd if they added it right of the back with the next patch, since dynamic queue went online but there were major bugs with it, which I assume will be the same with Crafting System if they did it right with the next patch from when they started the test on the PBE.

1 Like

well the next patch will be to activate the Lunar Revel skins
And I think they should have them on a discount due to the problem with Patch 6.1
I mean I did not even got to play the new Queue due to my new job

Lunar Revel assets are in Patch 6.1, but they will be released in two days, as indicated by the Lunar Revel page, and because Chinese New Year is about that time. If something delayed the next patch, they have all the assets for the event in the previous patch, so thats why they uploaded it in 6.1 instead of any further patch. If any discount is to happen, its gonna be the regular event one.

PS: Some art for you.

Honestly, this years Lunar Revel looks like an origin story for the entire festival within LoLs Runeterra (aka, make Lunar Revel matter within the canon lore like the Harrowing was).

1 Like