Titanfall 2 Disscusion topic

with the gameplay finally shown, I think this deserves a topic

I’m excited for this, what are your thoughts?

7 Likes

It’s even better than the last… I totally have a game console These new titans look so cool, they’re slightly steampunk imo.

2 Likes

Well, at least I can play it this time since I have the PS4… It does look pretty good, definitely gonna keep an eye on it.

I like that you can color customize the titans now

that’s neat

YESSSSS LET’S GOOOOO
Nah, I don’t understand why so little people like titanfall. It’s a really fun game honestly, and this one is looking even better.

3 Likes

so, this topic isn’t active enough, I’ve been playing the campaign, and to be honest it’s actually pretty good

3 Likes

Tell you what, after the disappointing campaigns of Halo 5 and Destiny, Titanfall 2 felt like a revival of the story-driven shooter. Top that with a awesome multiplayer, and you have one of the greatest FPSs this year!

4 Likes

I decided to give this a chance before Battlefield 1 and Infinite Warfare, and I wholeheartedly agree that it’s one of the best FPS games this year (of course, nothing beats Doom). Really solid campaign, and I thought the multiplayer was going to be too hectic for me but I played it pretty much nonstop last weekend as it was really addictive!

2 Likes

TITANFALL 2 IS JUST

THE GREATEST

The campaign and MP are absolutely fantastic.

-Mesonak

7 Likes

I know, right? I love the grappling hook.

2 Likes

THIS GAME IS AMAZING
anyone own it on xbox one? if so ya wanna play?

3 Likes

What do you guys think of the new update? I just got the new execution, “get to the point.”

1 Like

The new maps a pretty cool. Glitch in the Frontier feels a little small, however I love how it encourages fast-paced wall running and such. The new Live Fire map is alright; a nice addition to the game mode.

1 Like

Come to think of it, i haven’t seen the live fire map. Probably because I don’t play live fire… I’ll have to look into that

1 Like