Toa Hahli Vector Painting

Yay, a new Toa!
Here is my second Vector Drawing/Painting featuring Toa Hahli, Jaller’s best friend (and something different that Greg has been denying since time before time :middle_finger:)

I followed the advice of @decepticonaiden to reduce the use of the cloud tool, and it should look a bit better than Jaller’s one.

I haven’t found a better pose for Hahli, but it should be still alright.
Jaller’s one will also be updated.

32 Likes

I think this looks much better! I especially like what you did with her weapon! It looks so metalic! As for the rest of it, it’s a good picture! The only things I would change is I would give her more feminine eyes and just a more feminine shape. But you don’t have to do that. It’s just my opinion. Keep up the great work!

The feminine eyes are a good idea. While I can’t change her body wihtout messing up everything, the eyes can be changed. What advices do you give me for that?

1 Like

Just make them a bit more curved. I did something like this with my Gali Uniter drawing.

I tried to get just the head, but it didn’t work.

4 Likes

Ah I see now what you mean. I’ll try to improve her eyes. Nice drawing by the way!

Thank you!

So I updated them, how do they look now?

They look better, but I was thinking maybe like a full on curve. But you don’t have to change it if you don’t want. It’s up to you.

Good job with this. I love the metallic feel you gave her talon and wings.

2 Likes

Too tired to make full curves
Also, Greg wouldn’t want that :middle_finger: (you don’t need to understand that)

That’s alright. You do you.

1 Like