Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Or he could go to a different route; Minicons, Dinobots, or Headmasters. There’re more types than what the faction names are.

Little tangent here but I think this joke/clip fits and maybe could work as a comedic introduction for Headmaster type Cybertronians:

1 Like

Maybe not an introduction, but this is way too good not to use at some point.

1 Like

So the rp will start this weekend? Cool!

Again, if I can. There’s a possibility I won’t be able to for one reason or another. Something could come up. If I can’t do it this weekend, then definitely next weekend.

2 Likes

OK…

Okay, let me get something straight. So, we are now a fair bit of time after the Universal Devastation RP’s events which ended with Unicron being either killed permanently or just out of commission (whatever MaximusPrimal decides) and the Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals and Predacons have made their own nations and are in a state of shaky peace.

My main question about all this what kind of consequences will result of the killing of Unicron in the last RP as that has led to so many issues in the various continuities of TF lore?

1 Like

Just 200 years.

200 thousand.

Also Unicron is completely dead. Not out of commission. Just dead.

1 Like

Coughcough

1 Like

None really. Unicron had to be killed in order for cybertron to be reborn. That’s about it.

I am presuming Earth Years; that isn’t very long for a Cybertronian. Megatron, Optimus Prime and their higher ranking subordinates were able to survive a range of thousands to billions of years depending on the series.

(@MaxinePrimal). That could either not affect the universe at all or will screw up the universe; however, this is your RP and it plays by your rules. I am only sharing questions that have arisen from my knowledge and very small understanding of TF lore.

2 Likes

I understand. As I said, Unicron’s death doesn’t really have any consequence outside of what I stayed previously.

1 Like

That’s a relief. The worst case scenario of such an action that I have knowledge of is that such an event would cause a massive black hole to form due to the ridiculous mess the cosmic balance of good and evil became in a TF anime I don’t know the name of.

2 Likes

That’s from Cybertron. (Or Galaxy Force if you’re in Japan)

1 Like

Okay. The TF Cybertron name is the one I know. Now I am curious what is gonna happen early game.

2 Likes

I’ll consider this rp if my other ones aren’t busy but I’m interested. Might wait for it to start first then join

2 Likes

Alright. Good to know.

I’m still trying to come up with a character

Take all the time you need; remember that it doesn’t necessarily need a vehicle alternate mode, my guy turns into a head for goodness’ sake, and could turn into a part for a combiner or could become some kind of creature; heck, you could go the route of G1 Megatron and Shockwave and transform into a weapon of some kind. The possibilities are various and many. Sorry if I overloaded you with ideas; I’m just trying to help.

2 Likes

So, @MaxinePrimal, you will start it this weekend?