Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“can we go back inside?”

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Hi…” Razorwing greets Firestorm.

@Ace “Sure,” Gladius says, shrugging.

She stood up

1 Like

So did Gladius.

“This is awkward; how much of my thoughts can you hear?” He asks, talking under his breath.

1 Like

Razorwing shakes his head. “None. I’ve just been talking to Sunshine. Speaking of him, what’s up? It feels like he’s in two places at once.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

It solidifies to between them. “The fact you heard me says otherwise.” Firestorm said, speaking at a conversational volume, which was a pretty drastic ■■■■■ from before.

1 Like

“What?” Razorwing asks. “You were just whi-… slag, this is confusing.”

Bootleg was staring at Razorwing and Firestorm.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Firestorm nods and mentally asks if Razorwing could keep a secret and that his response be only through thought.

1 Like

Sure, Razorwing thinks. Can you hear me right now?

Bootleg continues to watch. Being unable to hear most of the conversation was really screwing with him.

Sometimes, I miss when life was jus’ bein’ in an’ outta prison, he thinks.

Firestorm nods and mentally revealed his secret backup plan: if they failed and there was no hope of peace for Cybertronian life, he would run away to find some place in the infinite cosmos where peace reigns supreme where one would think it couldn’t. That was why he has been researching space travel and the like; to further his backup plan so that if the time comes, he can run away to find a new home for himself away from strife and war.

OOC: let’s see how Razorwing reacts.

1 Like

We won’t fail, Razorwing insists. And on the off chance we do, and Nova does take over Cybertron, we sure as hell aren’t going to run away and let him have it.

OOC: How’d that one line from Avengers go?

IF we do fail, you now know what I plan to do; we have seen the impossible happen all the time. Firestorm thinks. I will not associate with a world that was only made to conquer; that is not the destiny of our people. he paused for a bit. Who knows, there may be a greater power than that of the Primes.

OOC: “…because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be dang well sure we’ll avenge it.” Something along those lines.

1 Like

Razorwing was “silent”, but Firestorm could feel mild anger eminating from him. However, with the anger, Firestorm could also feel a sense of understanding.

You never overcome challenges if you run away from them when the first knock you down, he thinks. You pick yourself back up run at it again. And you keep doing that until you come out on top.

OOC: you poor innocent fool, you already have.

He too felt anger from Firestorm, he has been doing just that. He knew that some battles just can’t be won. He wanted nothing to do with Nova Prime if they lost.

He has made up his mind; but this plan of his is a last resort. What we need is a way to make the ship or travel method so its construction and the thing itself can’t be found out by Nova Prime nor used by him and his affiliates.” Dark told Razorwing.

We won’t lose, Razorwing insists. And you’re staying no matter what.

Bootleg wonders why the two weren’t just talking, seeing as they were only a few feet away from each other. Perhaps they were doing so because Dark Firestorm was participating in the discussion?

How can we be sure? He has beaten or matched us at every turn; ten steps ahead all the time! Firestorm tells Razorwing. Dark folded his arms.

He may be quite the commendable optimist but he has begun to lose hope after you all were revived; it’s been eating at him ever since.” Dark told Razorwing.

Bootleg could tell Firestorm was wrestling with something–likely a worry or an idea– in his mind; he had likely experienced and seen it in prisons.

1 Like

It’s always darkest before dawn, Razorwing thinks, shrugging. Okay, that was all kinds of stupid and cliche, but you get the idea.

1 Like

Firestorm takes a deep breath, What if it was all for naught? How can we beat an experienced and veteran warlord? What soldiers and leaders we have are, no offense, either ‘outdated’ or new to such positions. He said. What can we do to tip the scales in our favor? Razorwing could sense the comment about things being darkest before the dawn was definitely effective.

He has a point; Nova Prime has always had some way to counter, track, outright kill, gain advantage or outsmart your little group from the beginning.” Dark told the Knight. “How do you beat an opponent like that? One who is superior in every way that we know of?

1 Like