Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Okay, okay,” Gladius says, nodding. “Looks like you should stay in robot mode for most of the fight.”

He transformed back.
“Told ya.”

Gladius shrugs. “I’ve known bots with worse alt-modes.”

“Like what? Ants?”

Wheels,” Gladius clarifies.

“Y’ain’t serious,” Bootleg says.

“Oh no, I’m serious,” Gladius assures him.

“What the hell man!”

Gladius shrugs.

“If Alpha’s ready, I’m ready.” Savage replied, Asphalt nodding in agreement as he looked for a place to to hide his sword.

1 Like

Ironclad nods.

OOC: Ah, sorry. I’m going out to eat RN.

1 Like

Kelia: “I go to bring Mordo.”

OOC: fun fact, turtler hates his alt mode… despite never using his robot one

2 Likes

OOC: When do we start the battle? I will be so able soon! I want to fight with Scylla and Sea Phantom.

OOC: when everyone is ready and there

1 Like

@KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin

Ironclad was ready to go.

Bob and Doohickey were continuing their “tune-up” in the workshop, which had plenty of compartments large enough to hold the Dark Star Saber.

“H-hey! Ironclad! Have any places to put this?”

OOC: nifty little display I’m working on

2 Likes

“The workshop has plenty of nooks and crannies to hide the sword in,” Ironclad says.

@KAI_BORG

“Okay, now you’ve only got twenty seconds to put that diode back in and reseal that valve before I go into stasis,” Doohickey calmly warns Bob.

“I only have two hands,” Bob replies.

“Nineteen… eighteen…”

“A-ah, ok…” Asphalt replied, heading over to look for an area,

1 Like

Doohickey was lying on a table, with much of her inner workings and mods exposed. It was easy to discern them from her natural systems, with many of them being vibrantly colored, oddly shaped, and dotted with blinking, multicolored lights. Some looked like they had been picked from a scrapyard, and others appeared to be amalgamations of smaller mods.

Thingamabob hovered over her, working to reattach the outer plating.

OOC: @KAI_BORG I wonder how Asphalt will react…

Soon Mordo and Kelia showed up and followed them.