Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Something like that.” She replied.

1 Like

“Go on,” Bootleg implores as he heads for the bar. He planned to search locations that the team all visited frequently, like the bar and the hangar.

“He’s lost his mind and acts slightly nutty, that’s all.”

1 Like

“Oh, yeah, I’ve noticed,” Bootleg says. “My bad.”

Bootleg walks over to a terminal and accesses the security cameras.

@Traykar

Ahzi walked around the ship

1 Like

Ironclad and Gladius were still sparring. The Velocitronian Knight’s agressive style and frequent use of his decoy ability put Ironclad on the defensive for most of the fight, striking whenever Gladius made an error in tactics.

@Traykar Bootleg searches the Hammer 's security cameras for Dynamo.

She noticed them and sat down to watch

1 Like

Ironclad blocked both of Gladius’ swords with his own, using his shield to decapitate a clone that was trying to get behind him. He then swung his left fist at Gladius’ face, but the Velocitronian Knight transformed, throwing him off balance. In vehicle mode, Gladius swerved into Ironclad’s legs, causing him to tumble to the deck.

She watched the fight

1 Like

Gladius reverted to robot mode and began to walk towards Ironclad, but the Knight wasn’t out of the fight just yet. Deploying the Resonance Blaster, Ironclad fired a low-level shot that sent Gladius flying backward. Ironclad then sprung to his feet and charged.

She leaned forward, curious

1 Like

Gladius raised his right arm, transforming it into his Sling Shock cannon. He fired an energy bolas at Ironclad, who tried to dive out of the way. He was only partially successful, and the bolas wrapped around his left forearm and sent a jolt of electricity up the limb.

She continues to watch

1 Like

“Neat little thing,” Gladius says as he rises to his feet. “I can see why Firestorm wanted one so bad.”

He began to walk towards Ironclad, who was hunched over and attempting to remove the bolas, wincing from the shocks it sent out every few seconds. Fortunately, Gladius had the sense to put the cannon on a low setting.

interesting

1 Like

Gladius deployed another clone, which approached Ironclad from his right. This was a mistake, as Ironclad still had the Resonance Blaster primed and ready. He blew a hole in the clone’s chest and swung his bound hand at Gladius, who took the hit in the jaw. He hit the deck, spasming once from the electric shock.

oof

1 Like

Ironclad pointed the Resonance Blaster at Gladius’ chest, just as he felt a blade tap his throat- no doubt from one of those d*mn clones.

“D*mn,” he mutters.

“I’d call that a draw,” Gladius says, smirking beneath his faceplate.

Ahzi clapped, “brilliant fight.”

1 Like

Both Knights stowed their weapons, and Ironclad helped Gladius to his feet.

“Thank you, thank you,” Gladius says, giving an exaggerated bow.