Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“well you could join willingly” Nova offers, before punching the beast to the side

“You act like I’m some mere butcher. It’s a rare gift to sway the minds of others.” Hardware replied.

OOC: that’s sorta cheating.

@Ace @Traykar

“I would rather die!”

Ironclad transforms and slams his sword into the ground. The full power of the energy wave wreaks havoc on the room.

“I… I don’t hear anything… Wait, now I do… And I lost it… And it’s there again!.. And now it’s gone. Whatever you did, I think it’ll take some time to get used to, but it’s better than before.”

Firestorm stands up, “What is your name?” He asks.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon, then set off a beacon to the other factions and send the data he has gained on a frequency that Nova doesn’t know of; he isn’t omniscient after all.

1 Like

The floor collapsed under then, and Nova dives away from the hole, grabbing hardware in the process

“Thank you sir, I owe you my deepest gratitude.” Hardware noted.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Ironclad makes a hasty retreat towards the nearest exit.

He opens a comm to Maxima.

@MaxinePrimal

OOC:

OOC: What and why?

“Huh? Oh, it’s Thorn Spike. Yours?”

He nods, safely setting him down

OOC: it’s a visual representation of how fast the plot thiccens at certain points, when the line is thinner is because there’s nothing new to the plot at that moment

He unlocks his face plating, “I am called Firestorm, Thorn Spike.

OOC: I doubt there aren’t rumors of Diacon’s secret weapon, this is the criminal underground, after all.

1 Like

“Hello? Ironclad is that you again?”
She responds.

“Nice to meet ya.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

Ironclad flies from the tower as fasts as his wings will let him.

“Yes, Maxima, it’s me! You need to get the Decepticons and Predacons to mobilize all their military forces! The chancellor is a tyrant named Nova prime- some version of him, anyway!”

He smiles and nods to return the greeting. “And little Firestorm here has broken protocol by sharing his name.” The medic hits Bit Brain in the arm. “Do you not know when to keep your trap shut?” He asks.

OOC: this Nova Prime isn’t carrying the right Matrix; he not our Prime.

2 Likes

“Ironclad slow down. What’s the issue?”

“Its fine. I don’t really care either way. If it’s important, I won’t tell anyone. It’s the least I could do for what you’ve done for me.”

OOC: that’s not how things work

OOC: at least is not the movieverse matrix

1 Like