Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Dynamo punched him as hard as he could in the face.

Gray checks and sees he has his shield. He continues to work.

Ironclad draws his sword, the glowing cybergyphs indicate a full charge. He still keeps a peripheral gaze on Hardware

“Take one more step towards that armor, so help me Primus.”

OOC: welp, now that @KAI_BORG is gone reblast doesn’t have much to do…
wanna see some memes?

He stepped into the armor

“Sir, would you like to take a seat?” Hardware asked, though more of a comand.

“By threatening our safety, they aren’t entirely in our good graces.” He steps up to Savage, “We need these ships and in case you didn’t know, it’s at the verge of a possible war up there and we are trying to make sure there is a planet still around when all this is over.” He steps back, “And unless you want to get on Predaxus’s and Diacon’s bad side, I suggest you appeal to our desires and let us keep all or stuff, people and ships and help us get up to the surface.” He says, returned to his post.

(@MaxinePrimal). The operation is finished and Bit Brain begins to slowly and safely bring the Stag Beetle Insecticon out of stasis.

His pincers click together repeatedly, as a reflex as his systems slowly come back online.

Ironclad has missed his opportunity.

“No, thank you. I think I’m done here,” he growls.

In one motion, Ironclad transforms and takes a running dive through the window.

It was protected by an energy field, “such a fool,” mocks Nova

“He’s coming online.” He says, “Everything is functioning optimally so far.” Firestorm leaps onto the medic’s shoulder.

OOC: Go Ironclad! Snuff out that false Prime’s Spark!

Ironclad quickly regains his bearings and unleashes a jet of flame at Nova Prime.

OOC: I’m not getting out of this one, am I?

“Wha… did… did it work?”
He asks, still tired.

Seemingly unaffected, he walked closer,“I’ve seen more powerful beasts then you, such a pathetic flame doesn’t affect me.”
OOC: not that way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gray continued to repair Fury.

OOC:
@BlackBeltGamer98
He’s as legitimate as Optimus

IC: “I would really recommend that you take that seat.” Hardware insisted, in a somewhat sinister tone.

Fury groaned in pain from her wounds.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Gray focused. This is one situation where alcohol might actually help you.

OOC: Seriously, it’s gonna take some serious deus-ex-machina scrap to save Ironclad lol.

@Traykar “Why, so you can reprogram me, mnemosurgeon?”

“Scans and diagnostics show that should be the case.” He turns on a tracking beacon. “Try it now.” The medic and Firestorm watch.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon, would you like to Phone a Friend?

1 Like