Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: How would he even keep track of all those missiles?

1 Like

OOC: and destroy the loyalty of his people?
@Traykar via the surveillance system that has been established that he has nearly everywhere

OOC: Honestly yes. He’d fire the missles and try to blame it on someone else.

@Chromeharpoon you have to make it across the border before I can do anything with the maximals.

IC: “Yeah, he will like this. After what you guys did for me, I’m sure he’ll help you guys out without trying to get any Shanix out of ya.”

3 Likes

OOC: Villain in a blind rage to destroy the one who knows his plans? Seriously, the surveillance ststem’s way too convenient.

IC: (@MaxinePrimal). He smiles, “Would you like assistance in convincing him?”. He asks, Bone Saw and Bit Brain stop bickering and hear that.

OOC: sorry to interrupt the chase scene and my imminent death, but I gotta go.

IC: Ironclad turns towards the border wall, still keeping below the buildings.

2 Likes

OOC: he isn’t in a blind rage.

OOC: I put a question mark there because there was the chance of that not being the case but he’s a villain and they have hubris that shows up early on; it’s villain 101.

OOC: thanks for stereotyping

OOC: TF is full of them.

1 Like

“No. Let me handle this.”
He says before he walks over to Razor Pinch.
“Hey boss!”

“What is it thorn spike?”

“Those 'cons fixed my signal problem. Now I have complete control over it.”

“Huh. Well that is awfully generous of them…”

“Don’t you think that’s suitable payment for us helping them get to the surface?”

Razor Pinch sighs.
“I see what you’re trying to do here… Alright. I’ll let them go, with no extra charge.”

OOC: I’m not saying that Nova is a stereotype, I’m just questioning the validity of disabling him missles. A lot of convenient things happen to you.

1 Like

OOC: I’d assume it’d be reasonable ability

OOC: It’s not.

2 Likes

Firestorm smiles, “We just got to the surface.” Bone Saw nods. “I hate to ruin a moment of celebration but, I just descrambled a very old distress signal from…” Bit Brain says before he moves closer to the screen, “Ironclad, Knight of Iacon? The slag is an Iacon?”

1 Like

“Doesn’t sound like our problem. So are you guys ready to go topside or what?”
-Razor Pinch

The missiles explode upon impact, killing many, as Nova broadcasts to the city, “attention my people, the maximals are attacking our city, despite our attempts of peace, this shall mean only one thing, war,” he said, crushing a small globe in his hand, “they will rue the day they killed our brethern.”

OOC: Called it!

1 Like

Firestorm growls, “Will it be your problem when he hunts you down?” He says, the Decepticons go silent; he spoke normally. “These underground tunnels may have protected you from the Quintessons but this thing isn’t their equal; he knows this planet and knows, now or later, you are here and he’ll hunt you down and no amount of Shanix will save you.” He says. His logic is that if an impressive title bearer is calling for help combined with the recent events means that someone is wanting to start a war. “War and destruction are at your doorstep; will you ally with those who want to stop it or try to fight it alone and be swept away in a wave of death?” He pauses for a moment the realizes what he did. His face plating locks.

Nova has heavy autotroops begin to mobilization by the hundreds on the autobot border

Razor Pinch looks at him, blinking a couple times as he processes everything Firestorm had just told him.
“Are we still talking about that knight guy?”