Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: yeah

OOC: anyways, see you tomorrow, if they come back while iā€™m gone please tell someone to control reblast

OOC: will do
@BlackBeltGamer98 this is the only pic I have of everything:

2 Likes

OOC: Holy cow! Thatā€™s a ton of Tansformers.

OOC: posiedon is just chilling

1 Like

OOC: Impressive. But mine is bigger

OOC: but mine is prettier

OOC: I wonā€™t deny that.

OOC: Though I still donā€™t have a prime or Megatron

1 Like

OOC: When and why is there radiation in Maximal territory?

ā€œAgghhhh!ā€ Asphalt screeched, managing to get a better slash at Dynamo now that heā€™d positioned him again to allow for his facial punches.

OOC: a bit late; all the 'Cons and their ships have returned to the surface and are now gearing for a war they hoped to avoid. Sorry about that.

OOC: Well efā€¦ then ima just say Savage hooked onto the side of one and is currently creeping around near ā€˜em, if thatā€™s ok.

OOC: Just watch where you step; thereā€™s a reason Bit Brain was late.

Excess autotroops were sent to the border with the maximals

OOC: Letā€™s just say heā€™s kinda pissed his ā€˜friendsā€™ didnā€™t get those transports like he wanted.

OOC: You had your warning. Donā€™t say I didnā€™t give you one.

OOC: And so did you! Donā€™t say I also didnā€™t warn you!
Because, well, death doesnā€™t mean that much to Savage, heā€™s just learned itā€™s better to avoid it for the most part.

IC: ā€œAre the fools all gone yet?ā€ Savage hissed, having hopped off of the transports upon their landing before going to hide, currently crouched over on all fours as he watched from his more shaded area.

He saw the Baron of Decepticon Military drop by and dropā€¦a strangely armored head that transformed into the little guy he saw before. They left to the direction of the Maximal Territory and, shortly thereafter, the transports were quickly brought into Vandalā€™s borders. If Savage looked to the northwest (if my memory serves correct), he would see that a large Decepticon fleet was in Maximal Territory but was in more of a defensive formation around and within that region.

(@MaxinePrimal). Firestorm moved aside so that the three leaders could strategize in peace.

ā€œWell then. Looks like itā€™s time to break back into some ā€˜oldā€™ habits. Thieving, here I come.ā€ He hissed, a dangerous look burning in his eyes as he skittered out, following after the transports as stealthily as he could.