Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

The whole of Vandal was on high alert due to the recent declaration of war by one who called himself Nova. He would have to be really, really stealthy if he was to nick any pockets or even Energon from newborns without getting caught by the authorities.

“Well then… let’s see what distractions I can cause.” Savage muttered, grinning ferally as he glanced around for any ‘distractions’, preferably anything explosive, making sure to keep the transports location in sight.

OOC: what happened to Asphalt?

OOC: Dynamos still punching him but, he appears to have flipped him over so as to be able to gain access to his face, allowing for Asphalt to get a better angle at stabbing him wit his his tri-blade,

Armories were under tight guard and fireworks were also under guard as those could be turned into IEDs and the tensions were high enough as is.

“We might wanna get out of the sewers fast,” Gray says, worried about what’s going on on the surface.

OOC: @KAI_BORG Dynamo’s not there anymore. He punched you and ran to Fury.
@Traykar (Reply whenever convenient)

1 Like

“Hmm… I have to say, I wonder if I can take them?~” Savage muttered, glancing across both to see how visible, and guarded, they were.

The guards were of various size and specialty but it was in varying numbers of 3-man teams: a medic, a bruiser and a tank. They looked very tricky to fight.

“Oh, only 3?” He muttered, moving around a touch to get different angles on the explosives, attempting to see if he could get sight of any.

OOC: don’t you mean a medic?

3 Likes

OOC: No, every team needs a healer. Where else would you get a rez?

4 Likes

The armories had 5-7 teams while the fireworks shops had 2-4 teams. They kept their patrols pretty well to ensure minimal blind spots.

Savage continued to watch, waiting to see when a blind spot, even a small one, so long as it allowed temporary sight (and potential aim), appeared.

The aiming windows were about 1/8th of a second at random points but that was the easy part. The hard part was avoiding detection by the 'Cons.

“Well, I can do this.” Savage muttered, climbing up a small wall he was near, keeping himself hidden and in the proper angle, slowly sliding a small pistol out of his armour and cupping it in his hand as he reached his point.

Nova personally came out to the border, having some standard class marked in red put on a show for the maximals. Showing off the latest model’s raw speed.

Multiple openings came and went. They were random so timing was everything, too early or late and you would hit one of the guards.

“Well then, distraction time!~” Savage sang, pointing the pistol and steadying his arm, glaring down his sights and tensed to pull the very moment a window began to open on the fireworks side.

OOC: Gun has 3 high-strength, above-mid speed shots, fires each at first pull, half a second or so delay between each, potentially less, potentially more, and he’s prepared to throw that gun into the farthest alley the minute 2 shots are fired, blowing up something in said alley when it fires.

which’ll alert the guards to that area.

Also that’s a surprising small delay for only 3 teams that have to continuously circle that area, the 5 team though does make sense.

OOC: what should the D20 (Icosahedron) parameters be for this? I want it to be as fair as it can be.

2 Likes

OOC: Well If you lower the time for the 3 guard I’d say about a 10/11 or above to hit for the first shot, 13 for the second, either hitting a guard or missing if it does fail (dependent on how low) and probably a 5 to throw it into the alley but an 11 to see if the shot fires either before entering the alley or after.

… I may have gone a touch to high for some and a touch to low for others… I’m mainly going off of the dnd base but not using exact numbers to it.

=============

Here’s the dnd thing: Difficulty Example
Very Easy (0) ----- Notice something large in plain sight
Easy (5) ----- Climb a knotted rope
Average (10) ----- Hear a loud approaching guard
Tough (15) ----- Rig a wagon wheel to fall off
Challenging (20) ----- Swim in stormy water
Formidable (25) ------ Open a good lock
Heroic (30) ------ Leap across a 30-foot chasm
Nearly Impossible (40) ---- Track a squad of Orcs across hard ground after 24 hours of rainfall