Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Frate…
@Chromeharpoon or @KAI_BORG, what have I lost? Mordo is with your characters.

OOC: Well Asphalts probably about to attack the guards if they’re still there.

OOC: Where are we?

OOC: okay, here are the 4 rolls I did: 3, 3, 1, 18. I think that means you fail horribly at the distraction, get caught but manage to throw the gun a little ways before it goes off and hits a civilian.

OOC: still where Asphalt was before, Savage (my other guy) is no where near you.

Also, how did you roll me that bad?! @BlackBeltGamer98
Check! Why didn’t I roll some of those like the throwing the gun and such?!

Effin dnd needing bonuses focus accomplish anything.

OOC: So, let me see if I understand: Asphalt started to throw sparks, and left to the Autobot zone to find a doctor. What happened next? @KAI_BORG

The decepticons heald their ground. Readying themselves for whatever is coming. Fortifying more and more of the maximal border by the minute. Soon, nothing would be able to get in.

1 Like

OOC: I used an online D20 and rolled it 4 times; sorry. The only control I had was how many ‘sides’ it has and how many rolls each instance which were 20 sides and one roll each load.

OOC: I mean I just rolled an instant 5 on that gun throw!

And a 12 for the pistol… well that’d have been close otherwise…

And if you want proof of those rolls I will literally screenshot that!

============

I will keep the absolutely terrible shots because that’s does seem like something the dm’d roll

1 Like

The autotroop scouts ready up for their attack

OOC: here’s a screenshot of the site I used:

Sorry, but the rolls cannot be recreated because RNG; bad luck. Images would be appreciated.

OOC: just here to give @Toa_Vladin a little summary of recent events.

Basically, Asphalt started breaking down so we had to go to the Autobot for help. Ironclad found out that the chancellor is an alternative universe version of Nova Prime, and is now flying through the city streets attempting to evade death.

Asphalt and Reblast are by the border wall, in a fight with Dynamo and Fury.
Gotta go for now.

3 Likes

OOC: … Ima say I failed on hitting anything, probably shot a guard but I did succeed on throwing the pistol properly.

You can roll to see if they saw where the shot that hit the guard went/came from though, ‘Cause they’re either going to check both areas or one of them.

Either way you won on the ‘no blowing anything up’.

OOC: Thank you.
IC: Kelia saw the chancellor flying above the streets.
Wut?

Mordo was with Asphalt and Reblast.
“So… What are we going to do now?”
@KAI_BORG

OOC: Nova is headed towards the border, I think. Ironclad is the one flying.

1 Like

“This one will annihilate those who pose him a threat!” Asphalt yelled, pushing himself before charging the guards, his gun having cooled down as it began to charge up again.

OOC:

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon OOC: Oh, let me change it…

Kelia didn’t saw him, but he saw Ironclad. She flied next to him.
“What are you doing?”

@KAI_BORG Mordo transformed his hand into a blaster and shot a guard.

OOC: here are the 4 rolls I made:

An 8, 16, 2, 2. What’s the verdict?

IC: (@MaxinePrimal). Firestorm waited for orders.

“Ahaha! Perfect! Join this one in the carnage!” Asphalt yelled, sparks flying in a temporary increase again.

OOC: Wait, Which are these for? Seeing if they notice the shots location?
‘Cause I’m ok with missing.

@BlackBeltGamer98