Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“I’ll help you, because I kinda trust you. But why you want to kill those guards?”

OOC: each team’s spot check, essentially. Team 2 spotted him pretty well and are now moving to capture. The other three were startled by the shot.

“They have taken from this one what is his! They are a danger, a threat! They wish to bring this one to the ones who lie! Lower his statistics of survival! This one will kill them!”

OOC: So I take it that mean s I have one team after him and the other team heading towards the alley? Who was injured, a team 2 member or a team 1?

“Wait, hold one they have took what from who?”

The scouts attacked from behind,their first few shoots aimed directly at some of the cannons, while the standard autotroops charged from ahead

OOC: team 1 is injured, 2 is in pursuit and 3 & 4 are in shock and trying to check if anything’ gonna blow up which is going to turn out well considering the previous low rolls.

The turrets were well armored, so took minimal damage. Then Decepticon soldiers fought with the standard class, as they were roughly on the same level as them, combat skill wise. Though the decepticons still had the edge of experience.

1 Like

OOC: Ah k, Ima still say the ones who failed saw the alley.
Also didn’t you say the fireworks had 3 teams?

IC: “Oh goody, a fight!~” Savage hissed, staying hidden as he pulled out his second pistol, arching the incoming team as he kept himself as hidden as possible, for as long as he could, while they approached.

======

“Never mind! They will kill you too!” Asphalt replied, rolling to dodge any incoming shots as he charged the troops.

(@Toa_Vladin)

The scouts attacked the gunners

“I guess…”
And he shot another cop.
“Wait, if we do this, we will be criminals!”

The gunners defend themselves, though some of them are killed before the scouts are taken out.

“They are not cops! They are border guards! And they have taken mine from me!” Asphalt yelled, slashing a time the nearest one as he approached.

(@Ace)

OOC: 2-4, this one had 4 teams. Have fun.

IC: the team in pursuit catches up to him while the others are doing their thing. “Freeze, surrender and we will not hurt you.” The bruiser of the team says.

“You… You know what? You’ll explain me later…”
And he killed another cop using one of his daggers.

Some scouts were taken out, while others from the ambush force continued as the standard class, lead by some of the ex seekers, kept the armies attention up front and away from them

“Why, what have I done?~” Savage hissed from his position, his tail flicking out of the shadows for a moment as his optics flared, his smile growing in size as he looked down upon them, sliding through the shadows as far as he could from his ledge-thing.

============

Asphalt didn’t reply, sparks crackling across his head as he slashed.

The border guard held their ground. Tank class decepticons were rolling in.

“And… What about those sparks? Are you OK?”

They evaded them, and continued to attack the gunners

“This one is fine!” Asphalt said, pausing momentarily to turn his head and stare at the other as he hissed his sentence.

OOC: So can we just say the remaining guards there were are dead, or…?
@Ace