Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Is there anything I can get you sir?” Hardware replied.

“First in line is a musicale performance, in dedication, of our heroes of legend, and their quest to kill the planet eater.”
Said Diacon, the leader of the decepticons, with a hint of disdain.

1 Like

“Ah, so this is what this event is for.” Asphalt muttered, cocking his head as he gave another glance across the screens.
“I suppose I can understand the importance of welcoming newcomers but is a crowd this large truly necessary?” He said, continuing to talk quietly to himself, ignoring any looks he may have been getting from others that heard him. “At least it means I have something to do now that my contract is over…”

Graywalker simply smirks.

“let’s just watch the show, and keep an eye out for potential trouble makers.”

“Yeah, screw them as well,” Fury yelled.

“Fury! You can’t say that!” Dynamo replied.

@Ace

“Very well sir.”

And cue the line of Protoforms for the newbies. Firestorm thought as he heard that.

Haliaetus nods in silent agreement

I can’t tell if she’s serious or spiteful . . . please be both . . .

“No more energex for you,” Said Dynamo, still dragging Fury away from the crowd.

1 Like

Ironclad sat among the crowd, still in awe over how much his home world has changed since he left. He too is eagerly awaiting the birth of the new Cybertronians.

1 Like

The blue, black, and red figure, held the smaller one’s hand

“U-Uh . . .” the smaller one stuttered.

Ironclad continues to watch the ceremony.

Maxima elbowed a large insect bot in the side. He grumbled and spoke up.
“So now, in dedication of our long lasting peace, the birth of our world, and the birth of new cybertronians, we welcome you, the people of Cybertron, to the grand planetary festival.”
Said the predacon leader, Predaxus, with absolutely zero enthusiasm. The four bots left the stage and entered the grand temple.

1 Like

“I can’t have you getting lost on my,” he jokes, to haliaetus’s dismay.
“Please this is a serious ceremony,” he said sternly

The smaller bot just nods.

Graywalker sarcastically claps before closing his eyes. Now, all you behave. I plan to sleep 'till sunset.

“Wait… does this mean we are free to leave also?” Asphalt questioned, a look of confusion briefly flashing across his face as he watched.

OOC: that was haliaetus, not the chancellor

After the four leaders left, a band was getting setting up. Mostly maximals and predacons, with two autobots.

1 Like