Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

to believe that they insist only they greet the newborns… thought the chancellor, slightly annoyed

1 Like

Dynamo eventually broke free of the crowd, Fury in tow. “You can’t say stuff like that,” He repeated.

“Oh? I guess not?.. What exactly are they doing?” He muttered, beginning to head closer, walking through the less compact outskirts of the crowd.

1 Like

After they were done setting up their equipment, the lead singer, a predacon, spoke into the microphone.
“Hello people of Cybertron!”
He shouted with excitement.
“It is such an honor to be playing for you all today. Now we’ve all heard the legends. 200 thousand years ago several mighty warriors killed the great planet eater, and gave life to our world. This song is our dedication to them.”

1 Like

nnooooooooo Graywalker mumbled as he tried to go back to sleep.

1 Like

Firestorm kept silent.

“I hate this part,” muttered haliaetus

1 Like

“Is that the Knights of Unicron?” Fury asked, trying to move back towards the crowd.

2 Likes

Ironclad curiously awaits the performance.

Reblast stands still amongst the crowd as he has nothing better to do

OOC: Good band name.

“Alright lads. Lets do this!”
Said the lead predacon before the band began to play.

2 Likes

OOC: you don’t know the Knight of Unicron?

“If there weren’t such a large crowd, I would crash that party.” Graywalker covers his ears with his paws.

OOC: Wait, I remember now.

The crowed shouted and cheered with the music.

don’t double post - slime

1 Like

Firestorm kept quiet. His optics were examining the crowd and area while he kept an audio receptor out for anything on comms or from his environment.

Graywalker growled before standing up and howling.

The figure cheered to the music happily

1 Like

Ironclad jumps at the howl, but then dimisses it.

Fury started to (try to) sing the song but had a drunken slurr.

1 Like

Graywalker stops howling. “. . . No, it’s not worth the effort.” He tries to go back to sleep, finding a place where the sound started to muffle.