Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

After the band had finished playing, they left, and a new bot walked out on stage.

“Hello everyone. My name is Railfire. Baron of the decepticon military. It is our honor and pleasure to give our contributions to this grand festival.”

2 Likes

“why must I come?”
“Do you ever enjoy yourself haliaetus?” Asked the chancellor.

1 Like

Graywalker, curiosity piqued, peeks out and watches.

Firestorm made a mental note of this entity. He hasn’t said a word.

“Never mind!” Asphalt yelped as the song blasted out of the speakers, staggering back slightly as he clasped a hand to his head.

“W-well… I must say that was unexpected. Nice tune but that volume…” He said, still rubbing his head as he managed to exit the crowd, standing even farther back than he’d originally been.

As the song finished he gave another glance at the screens, looking at the newcomer.

“Today, my finest men shall deliver an areal show, for your enjoyment.”
Railfire said with great pride.

Next to the chancellor stood the Maximal 2nd in command.

He watched his friend on stage, smiling.
“So, what do the autobots have to present this year?”

1 Like

“Aw, that means there’s gonna be loud jets, doesn’t it?” Graywalker groans.

“did you notice the fort behind us?” Asked the figure

A Dinobot; don’t see those very often and for good reason. Firestorm thinks as he sees the huge being. He was glad to be this far away.

1 Like

“Seriously? A building? I mean, it could be worse.”
Said the dinobot cheerfully.

“Now without further ado. The decepticon special forces!”
Railfire says before 7 jets fly over him, and begin an elaborate and organized dance above the crowd.

Graywalker whines and runs towards the crowd. Fine, since you guys won’t let me sleep.

“you’ll soon find it’s more than meets the eye.” Replied the figure, causing haliaetus to sign

1 Like

Firestorm said nothing, watching the flight path and stage.

The smaller bot also sighs.

“Don’t have anything to say chancellor? Gonna let your little experiment talk for you?”
Joked the dinobot.

Graywalker stands awkwardly at the edge of the crowd as a bot.

“honestly he won’t shut up, it’s best to let him run his course,” he replied.
“Hey!” Whined the figure

Firestorm began reading the news data stream as he was getting a bit bored and needed something to do.

“At least it’s quieted down…” Asphalt muttered, also watching the screens from the back of the crowd.

“You have no idea,” Graywalker blurts out.