Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: any ideas for skills Firestorm could start working on?

Coravac rests on his bunk

NOOC: I said skills, not equipment. Perhaps I should have him enhance agility and reflexes?

1 Like

OOC: hacking?

1 Like

Dynamo failed about and hung on for dear life. “I can’t let you hurt any more people!” Dynamo asserted but sounding exasperated.

1 Like

“Believe me, I regret that! But Nova Prime will hurt billions more!”

OOC: That would probably be a very practical skill to develop considering this is a planet full of cybernetic organisms. Now, where is Soundwave or this RP’s equivalent? Well, I know one place that sounds like a good one to start looking…

IC: Firestorm figures he needs to add some new skills to his arsenal of escape tricks for his next run, that and to see how well he could pick up this skill, and begins heading to the Intelligence area of Kaon Tower to see if anyone’d be willing to help him learn how to hack stuff. (@MaxinePrimal)

“Why would I believe a deranged terrorist?”

Icarus taps his fingers, waiting

“The proof is all around you! Look at what he did to the Well- to Primus himself!”

1 Like

“He saved Primus. It it wasn’t for him we’d all be dead.” Dynamo retorted.

“Sir, this is your last warning, get off of the offending transport, or we will fire on it indiscriminately.” The Trooper warned.

1 Like

“so is that a no?” He asked the receptionist

OOC: sorry for the constant questions but how is Nova convincing his subjects that what he did saved Primus?

IC: Firestorm realizes he had never learned where the Intelligence division of Kaon Tower was and calls up Railfire. (@MaxinePrimal).

“No, no. You can talk to him.”
@Ace

@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC what do you mean as to what Nova has done?

“okay, mind but me through?”

“Yes, sure.” The Receptionist replied.

“Who is this?” Nova grumbled.

“Icarus sir, leader of the team sent into maximal territory.”

OOC: If the gun is meant to be public knowledge or not; if the action that “saved Primus” is only the sealing of The Well; that sort of stuff.

IC: Firestorm realizes Railfire’s probably busy given the time and decides to hang up and try to find a map of Kaon Tower, which is just an excuse he told himself to justify him wandering around the place.(@MaxinePrimal)

“The Decepticons stabilized the core!”

Ironclad hears the trooper’s warning.

“Look, for your own safety, I suggest you get off!”

OOC: Alright. What’s going on?