Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“What do you want Icarus leader of team sent into Maximal territory?” Nova asked in a slurred tone.

@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: It isn’t public knowledge let. News doesn’t travel overnight, and I don’t think the other three leaders have revealed it to their public yet.

@Chromeharpoon

IC: “You should be worried for your own safety!” Dynamo shot back, before losing his grip, and sliding back a few feet before regaining his traction.

“sir, are you okay?” He asked caught off guard

OOC: Me trying to get Firestorm some development (learning how to hack as that would be a fairly good and practical skill to have under one’s belt in a world like this) Ironclad and his group are entangled with Imperial Airport Security in the skies and wolf pack is currently in communication with Nova to give some sort of status update. Acknowledged, @Traykar

IC: Firestorm continues looking around for any sign of where Intelligence troopers that could help him learn to hack are within Kaon Tower.

“I’m a little drunk. Nothing to worry about.” Nova replied

This one’s determined, I’ll give him that.

Ironclad cuts the engines, and the ship falls backwards and slams into an Autotrooper transport. He re-powers the ship and resumes flight, now behind some of the Autotroopers.

“yessir, so the map of the chamber area is complete, were moving to sector two.”

Because of this manuever, Dynamo was ripped from the knight ship and was entertained the transport wreckage.

@Chromeharpoon

“Excellent” Nova replied.

@Ace

“sending a copy to you now.” He said, doing so

OOC: All I’m really taking from this situation is that Nova got drunk, which will either end in hilarity or disaster.

“Danke.” Nova replied.

OOC: and that translates to what in regards to the consequences of Ironclad’s actions? Also, GTG. @MaxinePrimal, let’s hope it doesn’t somehow set off the gun or we are all in a whole ton of trouble.

1 Like

He then hung up,“didn’t expect that,” he muttered to himself

OOC: Dynamo isn’t on Ironclad’s ship anymore. He’s trapped in the falling wreckage.

2 Likes

OOC:
Nova passes out drunk.
Gun registers this as him dying.
Whole world ends.
XD

2 Likes

OOC: yeah, I hope I didn’t just kill Dynamo.

IC: Ironclad flies ahead of the Autotroopers.

The other transports resumed fire.

Ironclad flies the ship out of the tunnel.

Reblast’s pickup will have to wait, it seems.

Several more Autotrooper joined the pursuit.

Dynamo desperately attempted to free himself from the wreckage.

OOC:
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon @KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin
Attention there has been minor adjustment to the rules:
You need more IC posts then OOC ones
No autohits
Nothing from out of the blue unless it’s passed by me, traykar, or Maximus
No metagaming, what so ever

3 Likes

OOC: Is official now, I leave, I can’t both keep up with this and school at the same time, do whatever you want with Reblast

2 Likes