Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“None of us have actually.”
Thunderfoot adds.

1 Like

“It never gets old, that’s for sure.”

Bootleg continues to climb.

“So what’s our Cybertron like to you? Compared to the one you know?”

1 Like

“How have we not developed this technology to be used by the public when it existed long ago?” He asks, still focused on the spectacle.

1 Like

Ironclad searches for the right words.

“Different. It was different. We weren’t divided into factions, for one. We were all just… Cybertronians.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Well, I hope you’re not asking me.”

1 Like

“Well we can’t copy this tech if we never knew it existed.”

1 Like

Fair enough.” He says.

1 Like

He then looks to Ironclad.
“Listen, I’m sorry you lost your home the way you did. Doesn’t help our Cybertron is falling apart.”

1 Like

A madman has a gun to Primus's proverbial head.” He says, “I am afraid he has essentially taken over the whole planet; I hate him.

1 Like

“It’s taken some getting used to. I’ve taken comfort in the fact that colonies like Gigantion survived, though.”

“… The old Cybertronian had it’s problems, too.”

“Then move planets and trick him into blowing himself up with the rest of the planet. Simple!” Savage called out, still swinging the gun around.

“If worst comes to worst, I’m afraid we might gave to move to one of these colonies.”
He said. A tone of sadness in his voice.

1 Like

Negative,” He says, “Primus and the Allspark must survive for our species to also survive.

1 Like

“Firestorm is right. I won’t let Cybertronian die again.”

Affirmative.” He says, agreeing.

1 Like

"Well then, what’s keeping all those other colonies alive than?

“But I’ve been thinking. What if your cybertron isn’t the first? For all we know, there could have been countless civilisations wiped out and forgotten, over and over again.”

1 Like

Unknown; insufficient data. Most likely presumption: Primus is somehow extending his power to those worlds.” He says.

1 Like

“You alright, Firestorm? You’re sounding a little… mechanical.”

@MaxinePrimal “I haven’t thought of that. It’s not unlikely.”

There is no malfunction in my vocal processors.” He says.