Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Remembering Asphalt, Ironclad says nothing.

“Speak your mind.” He says, noticing how he wanted to say something but didn’t.

1 Like

“Pfft, either that or they figured out some other way to ‘survive’ or they have their own versions of Primus or whatever, shortstop.”

1 Like

“It’s nothing. Asphalt had a similar… trait. Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s necessary, like his.”

@KAI_BORG “You can’t just build a god, Savage.”

Firestorm didn’t visibly nor audibly react but these mind games were starting to anger him.

(@Chromeharpoon) “Understood.”

1 Like

“His wasn’t, it was a defect that he got used to, like me. 'Ell, if he hadn’t had it he probably would’ve been a normal bot, not the mercenary 'e is now. Also, prove it, Knight.” Savage said, replying to both.

1 Like

Thunderfoot thought about how the colonies could survive and grow if only Cybertron had Primus.
“That thing about how they can live without the allspark. That’s a good point. We’ll have to ask the locals about it.”

2 Likes

Firestorm nodded in agreement.

“Sorry for the misunderstanding,” Ironclad says, referring to Asphalt.

“Primus is the life-giver. Only his spark and Vector Sigma can create Cybertronian life. Other methods have been tried and failed.”

1 Like

Codex listened, curious

“Negative; Vector Sigma has never shown the capacity to create life; that is the ability of The Allspark. Vector Sigma is the repository of the Knowledge and Wisdom of all the Primes.” Firestorm says.

“But what if they have something we don’t know about?”

OOC: somebody hasn’t seen g1

2 Likes

“They could be using a fragment of his spark in a replica well. I know that other colonies used that technique.”

OOC: I don’t think we are using G1 lore here. And I am familiar enough with G1 to get a basic grasp of the lore.

“Then again you don’t know a whole lot about these colonies. I’m just saying we should keep an open mind.”

1 Like

“Pfft, yeah and I bet they were all tryin’ to replicate what Primus already makes. Just go artificial, find a way to replicate the spark, even if it might be weaker, then have a body with a basic self-learning personality programmed into it, make sure each have different quirks, emotional levels, etc, etc, and walla, ya got some form of life. After that just keep refinin’ your work until ya got something as similar to us as you can, and you got life! Bada-bing-bada-boom!”

1 Like

OOC: actually, vector sigma is the only anomaly from g1 here

“Affirmative; open minds yield many positive results.” Firestorm says.

(@KAI_BORG) “It is not true life by Cybertronian standards; it is a shadow, a facsimile of our form of life.”

1 Like

“Yeah, but it’ll be close enough for survival’s own sake, diminutive and small minded one.”