Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Yes. So because I am not panicked, means that I am on Nova’s side.”
She pressed a button.
“I want the guards at my floor.”

Two muscled bots exit from the elevator. And stood in front of Bootleg.

“Yes, but is it possible? I told you earlier that Cybertron was in turmoil, yes? That Omega Lock could be vital to protecting the Allspark.”

@Toa_Vladin “What?!”

“Im sorry but rules are rules, and we ask that visitors respect them. It’s possible yes, but just can’t be done.”

OOC: By the way, I’m currently on the car ride to that camp I mentioned last night. So if I just go silent at any point, that’s why.

1 Like

Both bots grabbed Bootleg tightly.
“Wait.”
Kelia exit from her office. The two turned around, so Bootleg was facing Kelia."
“OK, I understand what you want. You want me to do something. If you want me to do something, find Mordo. Or somebody that also wants Nova’shead, like Maxima or Diacon.”

1 Like

Nova dialed Diacon’s number.

@Makowa

Fury neared the Autobot border.

OOC: got it.

IC: “I mean no disrespect, Auger. But a bot named Nova Prime has a weapon aimed at the spark of Primus. While I’d prefer we stop him before he activates it, the Omega Lock could be our failsafe in case he does.”

@Toa_Vladin “Oh! I thought you said you were working for… never mind,” Bootleg says, relieved.

“Can I go now?”

“Go and find Mordo. Or Maxima. Or somebody else who would work as a leader. I have an interview with a girl called Fury.”
@Traykar
The bots pushed Bootleg to the elevator.

1 Like

“I’m sorry, but our Omega Lock just can’t be reached. I’m sure there’s another colony that’d be able to help you in that regard.”

“What do you want Nova?”
Answered Diacon.

1 Like

“Alright, alright, I get the message!”

Bootleg closes the elevator and heads down to the lobby.

@MaxinePrimal “Alright. Your laws and customs are important to you, and I respect that. I’ll pry no further. Please forgive me.”-Ironclad.

1 Like

“I saw that little ship of your that you sent.” Nova said.

OOC: @Toa_Vladin I think Fury is going to miss the appointment

“I didn’t send anything. I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t play dumb with me. It suits you too well.”

OOC: and this is why wars happen

1 Like

Kelia entered in her office and used her comms to call Fury.

Gray was still in his cave.

“What do you want?” Fury growled angrily, not knowing who it was.

“Maybe you could try being more specific. I run a military. I have a lot of ships.”

“Think nothing of it. Even if we can’t get our Omega Lock, I’d be more than happy to help in what way I can.”

1 Like

“Mrs. Fury?”

“I’m a little hung over now, so I’m going to act like you didn’t just say the most cliche thing possible.” Said Nova.

1 Like

Bootleg left the building.

Can’t go to Diacon, unless I wanna be locked up again.

“Your service will be more than enough. If we could find that Knight you mentioned earlier, though…”

1 Like