Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Anchoria was already waiting in the Predacon tunnel. It was the only way to make sure that the DGD cannot eavesdrop.

(@Chromeharpoon) Ironclad would find himself in an odd situation. Several life signals popped up on his scanners, but he couldn’t see any bots.

1 Like

Ironclad assumes that these signals are cloaked DGD agents.

“Saving your city wasn’t good enough for you?” He calls into the air.

1 Like

An EMP blast suddenly pulsates through the air dangerously close to Ironclad. Such was the reply to his taunting.

1 Like

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’,” Ironclad says, trying to put some distance between him and his attackers.

1 Like

The life signals slowly disappeared from his radar, one by one. Moments later, they appeared before him, charging straight ahead, firing EMP pulses wildly at the Knight. Of course, this would likely give him a better idea of where the cloaked bots were.

1 Like

Ironclad dives and spirals, trying to avoid the blasts.

He opens a channel to Razorwing.

1 Like

Auger and his crew could pick up several Decepticon life signals closing in around them after the DGD dealt with the wrecked ship.

One of the bots uncloaked and dropped onto Ironclad. He had a blaster in hand, attempting to force Ironclad into crash-landing by shooting holes into his chassis. Of course, to do that, he had to uncloak. Unsurprisingly, it was a member of the Ghost Division.

1 Like

Gladius, Razorwing, the ex-Autobots, and Bootleg prepare for battle.

Ironclad’s right wing is shot, and he transforms, trying to grab onto the agent as he deploys his Resonance Blaster.

1 Like

They weren’t under attack. Seemingly.

The Agent fell off Ironclad, breaking upon the cold, metal surface of Cybertron. The other DGD Operatives uncloaked and landed around Ironclad, surrounding him.

1 Like

Bootleg reaches a terminal aboard Auger.

“Attention aftports!” He calls to the DGD, his whining voice echoing across the landscape. “Ya may not’ve noticed, but y’all are up against a walkin’ skyscraper and some very pissed-off bots. This ain’t gonna end well for ya, so I suggest y’all back away and let us get outta your hair.”

Ironclad looks around before pointing the Resonance Blaster at the ground, setting it to it’s highest pitch.

@MakutaTexxidos “Is there a way we can talk? Perhaps negotiate so we can all get what we want?”

1 Like

The DGD Agents uncloaked for unknown reasons. There were thousands of them, surrounding Auger from all sides with various equipment. Some even held explosives and fusion cannons.

Among them stood Railfire. He attempted to contact whoever was broadcasting the message. In this case, it was Bootleg.

“Who else is there with you?” he asked.

“Lord Railfire wants you alive,” one of the bots explained to Ironclad. They all lit up their EMP weapons.

1 Like

Bootleg was a little taken aback by the admittedly impressive display.

“Oh, Railfire. It’s you!” He says, somewhat relieved. “Just 'bout everybody’s here, 'cept Ironclad.”

Ironclad puts his hands up, relieved that Railfire is apparently in charge.

1 Like

“I’m not here to fight you, I just want to talk,” he explained to Bootleg.

The DGD Agent behind Ironclad shot one EMP charge at him, as to disable him. When he woke up, he would be cuffed on a DGD Transport, heading towards Auger.

1 Like

“And then shoot us?” Bootleg asks.

Ironclad wakes up on the transport, restrained.

“You could’ve just asked nicely,” he groans.

1 Like

“Only if I find it necessary,” he said.

“Let me board Auger. We best discuss this privately.”

“Lord Railfire’s orders. We are to be extremely cautious with you,” the Agent sitting opposed to Ironclad explained.

1 Like

Bootleg opens a door.

“I’m flattered,” Ironclad says.

1 Like

Railfire boarded Auger. He urged the DGD agents to remain behind.

The Agent did not reply. Auger was already visible in the distance if one was to look outside of the transport.

1 Like

The quintet stands by.

Ironclad taps his foot.

OOC: got to go for a bit.

1 Like

Railfire entered the room. He passed a data slug to Razorwing.

“Play this,” he told him.

“I want to ask a few questions about it.”

The transport landed next to Auger. Then, he was dragged by the DGD Agents to the same room as Railfire and the rest of his companions. They left them behind on Railfire’s behest.

“And about Ironclad,” Railfire added.

1 Like

Razorwing plays the data slug.

Ironclad rises to his feet.

“Ask away, old friend.”

1 Like