Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

The video clip on the data slug is an unedited version of the Kaon Tower footage. Pretty much a perfect recollection of what happened.

“Who told you about Fury?” Railfire asked.

“More importantly, why did you do it?”

Anchoria was waiting in the Predacon tunnels. A short while after she arrived, so did her friend and physician, Stethoscope.

“So, where is your ally?” he questioned, transforming from his ambulance mode into his robot mode.

“Hopefully on his way. The Ghosts might have tracked him, but I’m certain he can deal with them,” Anchoria answered.

1 Like

“Oh, you know,” Razorwing says. “We’re a curious lot.”

“We did it more for Dynamo, honestly,” Ironclad adds.

“Fury was just an added bonus.”

1 Like

Firestorm watched from a hidden spot nearby. He wanted to jump down and tell Railfire all about how the DGD does nothing but cause problems and take matters into their own hands while poking their noses into business they have no right nor reason to get involved in. But, he needed to be tactful and if he just barged in like that…well, that’s the exact opposite of being tactful.

2 Likes

Gladius looks at Firestorm, jerking his head towards Railfire.

2 Likes

Firestorm realizes he was playing a pointless charade and hops down to join the Knights. He didn’t say a word.

2 Likes

“That answers only one of my questions, I’m afraid,” Railfire noted.

“So I will ask again.— Who told you about Fury?”

Anchoria and Stethoscope waited in the tunnel.

1 Like

“No one did,” Razorwing lies. He doesn’t trust Railfire as much as Ironclad.

“What will happen if we tell you?” The larger Knight asks.

“Come on, man, what do you think?”

1 Like

“You did not break into the most secure facility on Cybertron and stole a specific prisoner on your own accord,” Railfire replied. He was surprisingly calm.

“One last time, I will ask, and then I will be forced to comply with the request of my generals. Who told you about Fury?”

1 Like

“I have a better question: Who really is in charge; you and the other faction leaders or the DGD?” Firestorm asks his friend.

OOC: should we tell Railfire the truth? I mean that we should but is it going to keep us in good standing with Railfire? Also, who told us about Fury’s location? I forgot. I have a feeling it was Circuit Board.

2 Likes

“What will happen to our informant?” Ironclad asks. He wants to trust Railfire.

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 Anchoria did.

2 Likes

“The Ghost Division answers to me directly, however, they are an independent body,” Railfire reasoned with Firestorm.

“That depends on the identity of the informant, Ironclad. Reasonably, the punishment will be severe.”

“I need to know. It is in the best interest of the Decepticons,” he later added.

1 Like

“First, spill it about the DGD; I want, and feel the others need, to know the truth about them.” Firestorm says.

“The best interests of the Decepticons? What of the other factions?” He asks.

2 Likes

Ironclad ignores the statement.

“The DGD attacked first when they locked down the tower and killed their own people.”

“Judging by the speed of their reaction, they were planning it since I was coming back to Kaon from-”

Razorwing stops himself.

“Point is: our actions were mostly in self-defense.”

1 Like

“That you even know about them is terribly wrong. Do not push it,” Railfire replied to Firestorm before paying attention to Razorwing’s explanation.

“I do not agree with the precautious decisions they made. However, I doubt that you destroyed an entire level of our prison complex in self-defense.”

1 Like

Firestorm wanted so badly to yell at him. To tell him to completely get rid of the DGD. That they were the reason why the peace has been so shaky. That they let the biggest threat to their world go by unchecked and now civil war was on the horizon and now he has the distinct impression that what the DGD has been doing was wrong.

Firestorm kept silent but the war within his mind was clear in his face and eyes.

OOC: again I quote/reference: I thought the punishment came after the crime.

1 Like

“Oh no, that part wasn’t,” Razorwing agrees.

“We were hoping to attempt diplomacy before the DGD started shooting at us,” Ironclad says.

1 Like

OOC: Ironclad’s not here, remember?

IC: Firestorm mentally and silently agrees with that statement about diplomacy.

1 Like

OOC: the DGD brought him.

2 Likes

OOC: he is, you missed stuff.

IC:

“And have you considered surrender? That I might have done something about your situation?”

“You have not,” Railfire answered himself.

“Given the circumstances, I have been awfully generous. For old times’ sake,” he continued on.

“But now I see that reasoning will get me nowhere.”

1 Like

“Railfire, please wait.” Firestorm says. He didn’t want to lose his closest friend. “What have the DGD told you?” He asks.

2 Likes