Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Well, change that ‘was’ to ‘are’ 'cause you’re here now. To be honest, with that attitude, I don’t blame Nova.”

“I beg your pardon?”
He said, taken aback and sounding a little offended.

“I mean, two hundred millennia of watching the four self-proclaimed leaders and their underlings doing nothing but argue. It gets annoying after a while. Besides, it’s not like I’m on Nova’s side either. Word is, he’s a power-hungry psycopath.”

1 Like

OOC: these are lies

2 Likes

OOV: Ja! XD

Man… Asphalt’d either be having the ‘time’ of his life or all just going into an all out freakout session if his personality matrix wasn’t so damaged…
######And he wasn’t at least semi-used to strange visual/auditory hallucinations…

1 Like

“Well granted we often didn’t get along in one fashion or another, we’ve been able to keep peace all this time haven’t we? But now, I fear that is all going to change.”

“Shaky peace, sure. It’s been tense. 'Sides, looks like the neutrals can finally get something outta this.”

OOC: a war is kinda Firestorm’s worst nightmare at this point as he doesn’t want to kill unless he can avoid it and he tries to avoid it with great effort.

2 Likes

“And what is that?”

“Best case scenario is that the four factions can kill each other off.”

“And you don’t fear that your land will be caught in the cross fire?”

“No. Who says I own any land?”

OOC: all sunshine and rainbows with this guy. /s

OOC: Could say the same for Firestorm, rather unironically.

OOC: How so? Just curious about your thought process on that.

“I mean the neutral land. I doubt Nova, or Diacon for that matter, would take much care to preserve this land.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 OOC: My thought process is that he always talks about peace and all that as a Headmaster who relies on dead corpses for transtectors.

@MaxinePrimal “If they run Cybertron to the ground, that’s not my fault, now is it? Besides, I already have a backup.”

Edited for Double Post - Waj

OOC: That last part isn’t exactly his fault though.

OOC: Yet he goes along with it as if that corpse didn’t really house a soul at one point.

OOC: well, he likes peace rather than the constant threat of destruction that Cybertronian war always brings.