Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I knew it

Oh, I didnā€™t realize they had approached him.

My bad.

Meanwhile, shamelessly, Chrome, ripping off Destiny music. Canā€™t say I donā€™t feel responsible for that as well

What can I say? I need music for boss fights, and Destinyā€™s soundtrack canā€™t be beat.

2 Likes

True butā€¦

New Theme for Scorchlock Iā€™ll be using.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Do you mind if we put the arena fight on hold for now? Just so Meep doesnā€™t have too much to catch up on when he gets back.

EDIT: alright, never mindā€¦

2 Likes

Chrome, remember when someone was hitting on Motherboard? That kind of died offā€¦until now. :joy:

Uh oh, Meepā€™s finally getting back into the romance game.

Uh, I think you meant Michael?

No, Meep. One of Meepā€™s characters expressed intrest at one point. (You werenā€™t here)

Ooooh. Okay, I didnā€™t know. I thought you were referring to me. Tho, Chrome did say he was not against romance lol.

Yep, Juliana and Blight have a thing, though Juliana doesnā€™t quite know. Sheā€™s Semi-friendzoned him.

Well I want some romanceā€¦come Chrome, letā€™s make it work lol.

Actually! How long are you planning on using Delta? 'cause since you said you are not opposed to romance, and I like that sort of stuff, we can try something out between the two? Motherboard is a bitā€¦too emotional to feel love anyway. @Chromeharpoon

She could be like Ptilopsis from Arknights, and be quite normal on the inside, but some aspect of her forces her to talk, and come off as unemotional.

Well, at this point, Iā€™m waiting for Chrome to decide who he wants to ship.

Well, for the record, Salvo is taken.

Thereā€™s nothing real fancy you have to do here: the PCs just need to work together to defeat the sentinels. The keyholes and the vines were just to make things more interesting.

So, scrap the colossi?