Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Or you could send in the blood thirsty shock trooper and do some real damage.

That would work yeah, but judging by the fact that Bludgeon is not the only con there, and expert fighter, since I think his apprentice is there, as well as Lockdown and so on. He wouldn’t last long lol. But I appreciate the thought.

Geez… I got figure out how to get GC back into it.

He’s not particularly fast, nor good at air-to-air fighting, so I’m not sure he’d be able to make it to the ground. Hrm…

Gatecrasher has Epsilon, Sprocket, Topside, Broadband, and the Mysterious Figure with him. He could enlist one of those guys to help distract the enemies.

At the sacrifice of them, because I don’t believe any of them are fighters? (By which I mean the aerial combat term.)

Other than the mysterious figure, but if he’s who I think he is, he won’t have one either.

How would he know it’s Optimus Prime tho?

He wouldn’t, that’s merely my suspicions, and I don’t want to waste time If I don’t have to.

EDIT: wait, it is?

None of them are, but they might be able to manage.

Maaaaaybe…

I highly doubt it if as many fighters are pouring out of those ships as I think there are. Helicopters and A10’s were never meant to take on fighters. Too slow, they could catch up to them in no time, in additon to not being able to turn the tables.

The mysterious figure is Optimus Prime. However, due to him being absent during the Prime War and being stuck on his planet, he couldn’t come to Cybertron. Which lets me to ask this, Chrome, wasn’t Optimus essentially stuck in that colony of his? How was he able to come to Cybertron?

In short, Optimus is on that world and can only leave if Primus give him permission and that includes the duration of his absence. However, to keep that world hidden, it’s very rare for Optimus to leave that planet or for anyone to find it.

Just taking a quick break from HW but still not rejoining the game; I’m just keeping watch of it so I can easily jump in when I’m done.

1 Like

Maybe so, but giant robots with laser guns might stand more of a chance.

Optimus hasn’t been on Cybertron in about a hundred million years at this point in the timeline. He arrived on OL-2 only a few days before you guys showed up.

Also, at this point in the timeline, his life-force hasn’t been completely bound to Trecedim. For a while, he was able to come and go as he wished, but this was his last excursion before he had to stay on the moon permanently. At the end of TOTGA, Primus pulled some divine strings to make it so Optimus could make a brief visit to Cybertron, but after the coronation he had to go right back to Trecedim.

1 Like

I see, alright then.

You say that, but under the control of the greatest aerial fighter known to the decepticons, anything is possible.

Y’all ready for an E P I C O scene? I’mma make some fireworks :sunglasses:

What are you talking about?

If none of Gatecrasher and company’s vehicle modes are ideal for their current situation, maybe they should try their luck in robot mode.

blinks What?

I thought I was specific. I wanted a portal opened so that he could fire through it…not teleport him inside the ship facepalm

He’s not inside the ship. He’s on the outside; just not by the bridge. Motherboard doesn’t know the layout of the Armageddon, so she just dropped King-Quan onto a random spot on the hull.

Couldn’t she just make a portal appear in front of the bridge’s exterior hall? Like do you have an image of the ship at the moment? Like my imagination was like, there are two portals, one where he is and the other is in front of the bridge exterior, like outside, from it comes a beam that says hello to bludgeon and “hopes for the best” and blows it up lol.