Transformers: Salvation

SideStep nods, now unsure of what to do or say.

Lightshift nods.
“We’ll get out there as soon as we can.”

“A spy huh?” Paradox said hearing the constant chatter. “How despicable.” he scoffs, he continued walking around.

“When we jumped, something hit the ship hard.” Zepar clarified.

Forcep continues to search.

OOC: I’ll let you decide what the manifest says about SideStep, if anything.

IC: [quote=“meepinater, post:3325, topic:48605”]
Lightshift nods.
“We’ll get out there as soon as we can.”
[/quote]

Topside nods.

“Good to hear.”

“Y’know, you’re one to talk,” a nearby voice remarks.

“Oh, yeah, that,” Matchstick realizes. “That was a blast from that big ol’ Worldsweeper of Bludgeon’s. Word is it burned up a good stretch of our starboard side.”

2 Likes

ooc: Okay.
IC:
The manifest didn’t mention anything that Forcep didn’t already know, except that Shockwave had run extensive tests on several Cybertronians, one of which was SideStep.

Lightshift nods, before turning and walking out of the bridge.

Paradox raised an eyebrow (so to speak) “Hmm?” he remarks turning his attention to the nearby voice.
“And who the hell are you?” he asked, with hostility in his tone.

“Anything I can do to help?” He asks.

Forcep studies the pictures of SideStep in his profile, comparing them to the intoxicated bot that lay before him.

Topside waves him good-bye.

“Who am I?” the voice repeats. As he turned, Paradox would see an all-too-familiar face- it was Scorchlock, his former brother-in-arms, looking much better than when he’d seen him last.

“I’m hurt,” he deadpans, hostility in his tone, as well.

Matchstick shrugs.

“Maybe. Captains’ ain’t too picky about who goes out on repair duty, apparently.”

2 Likes

Paradox staggers back in shock, he stutters, his face dropping.
“How…how…” he said as he was beyond than shocked. “You…y-y-you…are supposed to…to… be dead!” he said as his tone changed from hostility to surprise.

The pictures of SideStep were a combination of before and after the experiment. Before, SideStep had polished olive green armor with shining brass highlights. After, the colors had faded and were corroded with patches of rust.

1 Like

Scorchlock shrugs.

“That’s the story, is it?” he says. “Well, sometimes what’s supposed to’ve happened isn’t what actually goes down. C’mon Paradox, every Wrecker knows that.”

Forcep is able to connect the dots and infer that the bot in his med-bay was indeed the same as in SideStep’s profile. He reads on to hopefully learn more about what had been done to the bot.

Facelift waits in his “shop”, humming a tune as he removes some desirable “items” from the recently-deceased bodies of a few Decepticon heretics. They’d fetch a good price, and besides, it wasn’t like they needed them anymore…

2 Likes

“Apparently not.” he said, as he was stoned in shock, as if he was seeing a ghost from his past.
“How did you survive?” he asked. “When the reports came in it said that you were dead and yet you are standing in front of me.” he said. “And besides…I am not a wrecker anymore.”

SideStep waits patiently.

“Yeah, about that…” says Scorchlock.

The Wrecker throws a sudden right hook.

OOC: as a rule of thumb, I’ll let y’all decide what the profiles in the ship’s database say about your characters. So what Forcep’ll see is still more your domain.

3 Likes

Normally he would have blocked it but because he was still shocked, he takes the right hook to his face and staggers back with his head snapping back.

He spits some energon on the floor and touches his left side of his face.
“You haven’t lost your touch, impressive.” he remarks. “I take it you know what happened?”

There was an extensive report by Shockwave that detailed a personality change. The tests one SideStep had gone well, save for the loss of his memory prior to the test.

“Well, I’ll see if I can offer anything to fix up the ship.” Zepar said, “Take care.”

And with that, the Angelicon launches into the air, transforming into his dragon mode.

OOC: When Zepar lifts off, will he see the fight between Scorchlock and Paradox while flying over Little Iacon?

“Hell yeah, I do!” Scorchlock snaps. “And I know you deserve a helluva lot more than a punch to the face for everything you’ve done!”

Forcep reads on, wondering just what Shockwave’s goal in the experiment was.

Matchstick bids Zepar farewell with a short wave.

OOC: your choice.

IC:

Decepticon Supply Ship Adjutant, uncharted deep space, present day…

Thunderblast approaches the door to a lab aboard the Adjutant, guarded by two Decepticon soldiers wielding shotguns built into their forearms. She was accompanied by Thundercracker, just in case the bot the guards were keeping in the lab made any action to endanger her life, as captive Decepticons were apt to do. The added firepower the ex-Seeker provided would be deterrent enough, hopefully.

The guards snap to attention, and one then turns to the door’s controls. It slides open silently, revealing the laboratory beyond, and the bot within: a tall, purple figure with an imposing silhouette, standing upright before a canister containing a dormant clone of a Predacon dragon.

The scientist turns to look at the new arrivals with his single, red eye. It was only remarkable feature of his face, and betrayed no trace of emotion.

“Admiral Thunderblast,” he addresses her in a deep, calm voice. “The equipment I have been provided is only just meeting my needs. I hope Bludgeon does not expect me to breed him an army, or build a new ‘ultimate weapon’ with only these… rudimentary provisions.”

Thunderblast narrows her optics, staring coldly back at her captive.

“You will make do with what you are alloted, Shockwave.”

2 Likes

“For everything, I’ve done!” he snapped raising his voice. “You know better than anyone, what we as Wreckers endured, we lost…brothers… sisters, friends!” he yells.

“Everything I’ve done was because of you because you have abandoned me!” he yelled again this time he pushed Scorchlock by his right shoulder. “Where were you when I needed you the most!”

Zepar saw a disturbance below him as he flew over the small city of Little Iacon and quietly glides down to land on a nearby rooftop to see if this was something he needed to step in on or if it would resolve itself without creating too much of a scene.

Tensions are high enough as is around here; the last thing we need is war within this ship. he thought as he listened in on the exchange below.