Transformers: Salvation

“That’s what the scan says,” Forcep insists. “I take it this is news to you, too?”

“Excuse me?” the worker asks. “You’re joking, right?”

@meepinater @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Toa_Vladin @MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98 @Vexus_Prime @HewksDKowlihad @Jcton

Salvation exits transwarp, the bright flashes of cool-colored light sharply cutting back to the black, star-dotted expanse of space. The light of a massive, crimson star washes over the port side of the Fleetcarrier, illuminating the ugly burn caused by the Armageddon’s main gun, and a thousand other blemishes on her sandy-brown hull from the previous battle.

Repairs to the vessel could now commence, and Salvation would remain here just long enough for her transwarp drive to cool down and recharge.

2 Likes

“I don’t know?” Roadkill sighs “I’m bored, since the war ended, I remained on earth doing races and that wasn’t as interesting but it was alright, now I’m a passanger on a ship because my friends hate me”

Lightshift sighed.
“I’ll go check with the bridge.”
He walked out of their room and to the bridge.

SideStep frowned.
“Y-yes.”

“…Come again?” the worker asks.

Lightshift’s journey was uneventful. On the bridge, Topside was left full run of the place while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Flareshot discussed tactics in the war room. He paces throughout the room, ordering the crew to keep a close eye on the sensors for signs of approaching Decepticon heretics.

“Motherboard, Broadband,” he says, “monitor communications-”

“That’s kinda my job here already, but whatever…” Broadband asides.

“-Watch for anything outbound,” Topside continues, “I am not in the mood to take on Bludgeon and his crazies right now.”

“Affirmative,” Motherboard tonelessly replies.

Forcep nods.

“What’s your name?” he asks SideStep.

“I… It never ocurred… I don’t know…” SideStep replied, eyes going wide.

Lightshift entered the bridge. “Captains, er- captain, is there anything my brothers and I can do to help out? We could help with the repairs.”

The Titan Squadron were in their Headquarters.

“Sidestrike is sure taking his time.” Sidewire noticed.

“Where did he go by the way?” Techwarp asked.

“I don’t know, beats me.” Paradox said.

“It would seem in our comotion, he left without saying anything.” Magnobolt ads.

“So what do you plan now, Squad Leader?” Paradox asked.

He looks at the datanet. “It would seem that the Salvation stopped to do its repairs and to let its transwarp drive cool off.”

“Really cool off?” Sidewire asked. “It seems like this ship isn’t as high advanced technology after all.” he said. “To think that we put everything we had and then have it time to time cool off, come on.” he snickered.

“As if you could have done it better.” Paradox started.

“That’s not the point.” Magnobolt said. “Also I would like to know where Sidestrike is!”

They shrugged and Magnobolt sighed. “Okay, guess we’ll have to think about something which we could do, to let our time pass by.”

“Hmm… that’ll make this difficult,” Forcep muses. “What’s the earliest thing you remember?” he asks.

Topside turns.

“Hey, Lightshift, right?” he greets the bot. “Listen, I read the casualty report… I’m sorry for your loss.”

Zepar felt the shudder of the ship exiting Transwarp and took his leave from Phasewing’s lab, “I’ll see if I can find Flareshot; take care.” He said.

Phasewing nods.

“Good luck on investigation. Will be here, if you need me.”

On his journey, Zepar might spy Matchstick on a balcony overlooking the main hangar. His battle mask was deployed, and he seemed to be scanning the miniature city of Little Iacon for something…

“What are you looking for?” Zepar asked Matchstick, approaching him.

Blight yawned and began to drowse off.

Matchstick retracts the mask and turns around.

“Just peoplewatching,” he says.

“Anyone or anything in particular?” Zepar asked.

Matchstick shakes his head.

“It’s just a sight to see, y’know? Everyone living together, not shooting each other up anymore- I can’t get enough of it.”

1 Like

“Indeed, sights like this prove there is hope for our world to have a peaceful future.” He replied, standing by Matchstick.

Matchstick nods.

“Yep.”

“Well, whatever you guys are planning, I’ll go for a walk.” Paradox said.

“Again?” Techwarp asked. “I thought you were chill.”

Paradox smirks and then leaves the Headquarters.

“He’s a storm and storms are never chill,” Magnobolt said.

“So it would seem,” Techwarp said, looking at the door as Paradox left.

Paradox walks around the place and looks around wandering about.

“I heard about our losses in the battle of the ark.” Zepar said, “What happened when we jumped?” He asked.

SideStep frowns.
“Um… a laboratory. Somewhere on Cybertron… It was… a month ago? I think?”

Lightshift nods solemnly. “Thanks. That means a lot.” He offered a tired smile.

The atmosphere in Little Iacon was tense. The presence of the Decepticon heretics was threatening to once more open a rift between the two factions, with the nonaligned cybertronians caught in the middle. There was also the matter of the anonymous spy who had been leaking Salvation’s location to Bludgeon. For all anyone knew, the bot right next to them could be the traitor. The paranoia had yet to truly dominate the crew’s thoughts however, fortunately.

“Not sure what you mean,” Matchstick replies.

Forcep frowns. That didn’t help much.

“One second.”

Forcep searches the crew manifest, looking to see if there were any bots whose profiles mentioned a loss of long-term memory and experimentation.

Topside nods.

“Now, about those repairs. You and your brothers are welcome to assist- we’ll take anybody, really.”