Transformers: Salvation

“Where it all began; when you first met.” Zepar suggested.

Back at the Titan Squadron.

“Where were you?” Magnobolt asked, folding his arms,

Paradox rolled his optics, as he didn’t bother to answer.

“WHY!” he shouted but tried to lower his voice. “Why are you doing this?” he asked, in a calm tone.

“This doesn’t concern you.” Paradox said.

Magnobolt facepalms himself.

“What’s been up with you lately?” Sidewire asked.

“Actually what’s been going on with everybody!” Techwarp mentioned. “I mean, where is Sidestrike right now?” he asked.

Sidewire shrugged, he didn’t know what to say.

“Focus team,” Magnobolt said to which he turned his attention to Paradox. “Okay, tell me what happened, that is an order.”

“One that I don’t quite want to follow,” he said.

“Why are you so complicated, Paradox?” Magnobolt asked. “Tell me, what have we’ve done to you?”

Paradox growls in anger and then starts explaining to him what happened. “Now you get it why I can’t tell you?” he asked

In the room was silence…

1 Like

That was when we busted Sentinel Prime out of Kaon Prison, I believe,” Scorchlock recalls, leaving out the fact that Sentinel had died from injuries sustained in his incarceration shortly after- that detail wasn’t important to the subject at hand.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ assumes command of the bridge while Topside unwinds in the Antillian Sunrise.

“Alright, plot twist,” Broadband half-jokingly proposes. “The Omega Lock turns out to actually be a super-advanced AI-thing, and it’s secretly been the driving force behind all the conflict in our history.”

“Unlikely,” Motherboard weighs in. “No legend referring to the Omega Lock implies as such.”

“Do any of the legends explicitly say it isn’t?” Broadband retorts. “Heck, what do they say? ‘Divine power; hidden Primus-knows-where’. That’s really it, as far as I’m aware. That’s pretty vague.”

“Broadband does have a point,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ admits, though his tone of voice implied that he perhaps wasn’t keen on taking the side of an Autobot. “We have very little idea of what we’ll find… if anything.”

That last part causes a silence to fill the bridge.

“…Captain ■■■■■■■■■■■■, the pessimistic nature of your remark appears to have adversely affected the morale of the bridge crew,” Motherboard tonelessly observes after a pause.

“Way to kill the mood, man,” Broadband grumbles.

2 Likes

Magnobolt gave Paradox a very stern look. “We’ll talk about this afterwards, till then somebody find, Sidestrike, now.” he ordered.

“Alright, I think it’s time for me to stretch my gears.” Sidewire said stretching as he walked out through the door.

“Now were could that scientist be?” he asked himself, as he ran and transformed mid move and drove to the possible locations Sidestrike could be.

Zepar nodded, he had heard about how Sentinal was captured during the early war (why else would Ultra Magnus be in charge in ‘present day’?) and rescued by Autobots.

“Were you assigned to the same team?” He asked, wanting to hear more.

(@Chromeharpoon)

“Uh, yeah. Hey, should I be awake for this part?”
He asked. He didn’t have the greatest knowledge of medical practices, but was aware that heavy opperations usually involed a form of induced stasis.

SideStep entered his hab-suite. He pulled up a picture of his old self.
“What did Shockwave do to me…?” He asked himself. “And how do I get me back?”

Flareshot entered his hab-suite. He sat against the wall and drank out of his flask.

Scorchlock nods.

“Uh-huh. Went well- well, 'cept for, y’know, Sentinel dying after we broke him out.”

“No, you definitely shouldn’t!” Facelift affirms. “I remember one time I forgot to induce stasis on a patient- some folks get real antsy when they see you cutting into their torso, lemme tell you…”

1 Like

Zepar nodded sympathetically, “What led to you two considering each other as brothers?” He asked.

Broadwing chuckled nervously.
“Hehe, uh, yeah.”

OOC:

2 Likes

“It just sorta happened over time,” Scorchlock says with a shrug. “When you’re sent into every variety of hell you can imagine with the same bots over and over, you just get close like that.”

Facelift laughs in return.

“Yeah, the look on his face!” he recalls. “It was terrifying; nearly freaked me out, too.”

“He’s alright though, now, I think. Dead-scared of operating rooms, but who ain’t, right?”

1 Like

“To be fair, compared to what I’ve been through, this isn’t so bad.”
Broadwing admitted.

“See? Medical trauma builds character!” Facelift exclaims, walking over. A diagnostic drone carried a pan on which the two hands were placed.

“You know Shockwave righg? He’s the reason I look like this to begin with. I swear if I ever see that mono-eyed freak again I’ll… Well I’m not sure. But it won’t be pretty.”

“I’m sure,” Facelift replies as he saunters over to a console.

“Yeah, I’m gonna induce stasis now. Maybe close your eyes and count petro-rabbits or something.”

Broadwing rested his head back and tried his best to relax.

Bored, Gronius tried to find Torchwing. He seemed to be a nice Autobot, one he could have a chat with.
@MaxinePrimal

Facelift induces stasis.

(@Toa_Vladin)

Song showed him the room, explaining him how she and Sidestrike found it and where she found the cube.