Transformers: Salvation

“We gave Bludgeon the run of his money!” Techwarp said. “If we had just a little more time he would have been dead by now.”

“That was just Bludgeon that time; if you attacked the bridge, you will be facing him, his lieutenants and part of his army all at once.” The Angelicon pointed out.

“Back in the war Tyrannicus took out two bases with plenty of Autobots.” he said. “Besides, since you are this big you can maybe help us and leave the others get Shockwave.”

“But then again.” Sidewire said. “Who knows what this guy will try to pull up.” he points to SideStep.

“How about, if you do go and attack the bridge, you bring a team of soldiers with you to help even the odds as a precaution while I keep an eye on our…” He tries to think of a word then leans in to whisper to Sidewire, “Delusional friend.”

“Well that might do it.” Techwarp said.

“Whwhahawh.” Sidestrike stuttered. “How do you think you guys we are going to pull this out?” he asked.

“Like we always do.” Techwarp said.

“It will be suicide!” Sidestrike points out.

“Even so, suicide is Titan Squadrons thing.” Paradox said.

“Guys, guys, don’t stress about it, we do as the pirate angel here.” he points to Zepar. “And that should be plenty enough for help. Shockwave didn’t made us combiners just for the gigs of it.”

“You do what you need to,” Topside says to the group assembled. “Once you’re aboard the Adjutant, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and I will concentrate on keeping up the diversion.”

2 Likes

“Just make sure to come back alive, you guys.” Zepar said, “It would be very depressing to try and make arrangements for your funeral services.”

1 Like

“We’ll make sure we do,” Magnobolt said.

“We’ll buy you much time as needed, however, that doesn’t mean you can wander around on a snail’s pace, aight?” Sidewire asked.

SideStep frowned as he listened, forming his own plan.

Zepar’s left arm was still in its draconic form, almost seeming to be watching SideStep.

SideStep glanced at the arm, then Zepar.
“What?” He asked, his tone slightly hostile.

“Right, Zepar?” Sidewire asked again.

Zepar raises an eyebrow in confusion before seeing SideStep’s gaze was on his arm and looked down.

“Sorry, it happens when I get really irked.” He said as it slowly transformed back into a normal arm with a dragon cannon.

He looks at Sidewire, “I’ll try to move as quickly as I can.” He said.

“Hmmm.” SideStep raises an eyebrow.
“Okay.”

Zepar begins looking for any potential routes to take in the Adjutant that had minimal security and would be able to let them complete their mission as swiftly as possible.

(@Chromeharpoon)

The data on the Adjutant was a few years out of date, but it did suggest that sticking to side-corridors and maintenance passages, as well as avoiding the ship’s refineries and factories, would help our heroes in evading the worst of the enemy presence aboard the vessel.

Zepar informed the group of this information, including the fact that it was out of date.

“Is there any information about the bridge and outside defenses?” Magnobolt asked.

Zepar passes the file to Titan Squadron.

Magnobolt looked at it and read through the file in the search if how heavily armed the outside bridge defensives were (@Chromeharpoon)