Transformers: Salvation

SideStep shrugs.
“I’m just sayin’… you should take a god’s word for what they’re saying.”
He folded his arms, satisfied.

OOC: Isn’t ■■■■■■■■■■■■ a gril? Or is that the computer person…

IC: “If Bludgeon has been warned then we must absolutely act as soon as possible.”
Torchwing urged.

1 Like

Zepar’s arm cannon unconsciously transformed into its dragon neck and head form and began growling quietly.

Zepar wasn’t fully aware of this; the comment definitely did irk him a fair bit but he just kept reading the files almost as though nothing was happening.

1 Like

SideStep noticed the faint growling.
He glanced at Zepar, silent.

Sidewire noticed SideStep was on board too.
“Hey, you can’t possibly come with us!” he started. “Right when we’ll get Shockwave you’d screw things over.”

“Don’t tell me what to do, mortal.” snapped SideStep.
“I never specified when I was going to kill him. But I can’t do that if Bludgeon has him, can I?”

“Both of you stand down. We have our own enemies. The last thing we need is animosity among ourselves.”
Torchwing said strongly.

“Did this thing call my brother a mortal?” Paradox asked, as his optics widen.

“Oh-uh,” Sidewire said.

Paradox and the rest didn’t pay him mind it was best for his case he wouldn’t interfere.

“You’re all mortals.” SideStep replied.

“Oh, and you are not or what?” Paradox asked. “You think, you’re god?” he scoffs.

“While I do not agree with fighting, Paradox brings a point,” Magnobolt said, backing him up.

“Please, keep this for later. Now we absolutely must focus on retrieving Shockwave. We have no time for this.”
Torchwing pleaded.

“Oh really if that wasn’t obvious enough.” Techwarp deadpans, folding his arms.

Topside nods.

“Yep. We’ll be coming out of transwarp shortly,” Topside says. “We’ll engage Twenty-sixth fleet and try to draw the bulk of its attention while you guys sneak aboard the Adjutant.”

The files listed the Adjutant’s crew count and compliment of weaponry.

“Excellent plan. When are we scheduled to deploy?”

“A question, Captain Topside.” Magnobolt said. “Would we be able to form Tyrannicus in case we get caught and things start to get messy?”

That depends on when Bludgeon shows up,” Topside continues. “but you’ll be positioned outside, on the hull, is what we’re thinking. When you get the chance, you’ll jump from Salvation to the Adjutant. Risky, I know, but the plan is for you guys to go unnoticed as long as possible.”

The layout of the Adjutant suggested that most of the ship’s corridors weren’t large enough to play host to Tyrannicus.

1 Like

“Ah, frag,” Magnobolt muttered. “So stealth is a must and a top priority.”

“Well, a diversion would definitely help with that.” Zepar said, “Targeting the fleet’s vital systems would cause the ships’ crews to focus more on those areas and leave less security in the corridors.”

“Or we could have Tyrannicus target the bridge while you guys get Shockwave.” Techwarp suggested.

“And face Bludgeon and his lackies alone?” Zepar asked, “I’m sorry but that’s literal suicide.”