Transformers: Salvation

She hit the side of his body with the tip of her blaster, sign for him to shut up.

He shut up
@Toa_Vladin

She led him to her room.

He followed

She pushed him on the bed and pointed her blaster at him.
“Five minutes. Go. Tell me everything.”

“My mom told me…” he pauses “wait everything? O-Kay… So, There’s this autobot makes Roadheat, he’s a member of an ancient order, he had a friend in the order named ace, they fell in love but their happiness was not to last, Roadheat was betrayed by an autobot in the order named Racetrack, he was jealous of Roadheat as he loved Ace too, one day he sold them out to the deceptions, Racetrack renamed himself Aridocara, he fought Roadheat one last time, Roadheat one and left Aridocara in the desert, Roadheat believed himself better than anyone and everyone, he cloned Ace, making her Male and he increased her power, Roadheat never liked women, he saw them as weaker, anyway, Ace was the perfect warrior, unfortunately, his ace clones failed, I was his 18th until I learned of his evil ways to use me for takeover, I joined Aridocara and so Roadheat drove me to madness, I became Roadkill to Aridocara and Roadheat became Road Lord to everyone else, it was only when I attempted to kill Aridocara I remembered…” Roadkill sighs, feeling sad “Ace-19 is his current clone, we have to stop both of them!”
@Toa_Vladin

“Wait! Wait! Slow down! Take it from the beginning, but slower.” she sad, genuienly confused.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Blight shoots to the side as Pixel unloads wildly on the foe. One with surprising attention to detail would notice that the beats of energy fired from his barrels are actually little Pixel’s of pain that cheered as they flew forward.

The Heavy Ground Trooper staggers as the bullets strike them, and the fall, dead.

(@Toa_Vladin)

(@BlackBeltGamer98 )

(@Toa_Vladin @BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater)

Gronius was walking forwards towards their destination.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

Song used her wings as shield as she shot at the Decepticons.

Alterion shot the Terrorcon dows as he turned to robot mode. He then ran towards the nearest battleship, his legs a little damaged from the Terrorcon’s attacks.
If somebody would look behing, he could see Redstocker’s wheelchair, but no sign of the old Autobot.

Epsilon set himself up to act as a guard over Shockwave’s lab and the three science officers in it.

Zepar tries to lead Gronius back to the Salvation while avoiding confrontation with the horde and carrying SideStep on his back.

Actaeon hits the ceiling and falls to the ground, partly glad that the terrorcons were distracted.

If the two remained far from the anchor cables, they would be safe from the terrorcons, who were entirely focused on boarding Salvation. They and the Fleetcarrier’s other foe- the heretic Decepticons- payed each other no mind as they waged separate assaults on their shared target.

Far away, Lockdown could be seen walking along the pitted, rusted hull of the derelict, droplets of Dark Energon tumbling away from his left hip in the zero-gravity as he held… something in his right hand. The Death’s Head rises to meet him and deploys a ramp from its underside.

One of the Ground Troopers is shot dead, and the rest find cover and the two Heavy Ground Troopers ready their weapons. The Elite Chem Trooper shrugs off the shots with their heavy armor, and fires another burst of slime.

The terrorcon falls.

There was no such battleship nearby, unless you counted the thirty-two currently besieging Salvation- as if the terrorcons weren’t enough to worry about already.

A shimmering ribbon of pink and electric blue zips past Epsilon, and a second later, Sprocket cries out as his right forearm seemingly severs itself spontaneously from the Autobot scientist’s bicep.

Indeed they were. Bludgeon’s soldiers seemed more interesting prey to the undead than a paradonian Autobot.

She quickly hid behind her barricade, looking at Greasemonkey.

Epsilon immediately tries to find where the ribbon came from.

Zepar does his best to avoid the anchor cables and lead Gronius back to the Salvation undetected by the Terrorcons and the 21st Fleet.

Greasemonkey was doing well, all considered, but in no condition to fight.

The corrosive slime splashes against the barricade, protecting Song. It begins to eat away at the metal of the barrier, however.

The ribbon reveals itself to be Spinister of the Mayhem Attack Squad, decloaking with the Omega Map and Sprocket’s severed arm in his clutches.

“I’ll be taking this now,” he cackles, his voices hissing out from behind his mask, as he secures the map to his thigh and drops Sprocket’s arm to the floor.

Zepar is successful. His return to Salvation is accompanied by a growing regain of strength, though the weakness brought upon by Dark Energon exposure was still somewhat present.

“The terrorcons on Deck 1 have engaged hostile Decepticon squadrons,” Motherboard reports to the bridge crew. “They are now largely ignoring our containment teams in favor of attacking Bludgeon’s forces in the area.”

Epsilon’s optic turned red as his HUD displayed the following text:

Combat Protocols: 100% Activation

Objective: Secure Omega Map by any means necessary

The neutral immediately rushed Spinister, firing with his gun arm at full power and aiming to knock the heretic down and try to take the map back from him.

“We need to get to Shockwave’s lab.” Zepar told Gronius as he saw the invading enemies, “I’m not against taking these lost souls to meet Primus.”

1 Like

Spinister slides to the left (then cha-cha’s real smooth) to evade the worst of Epsilon’s barrage. His cloak activates, and a pink shimmer darts toward the door.

On Deck 5, a similar situation as on Deck 1 was developing. Some of the terrorcons were now paying Salvation’s crew little mind as they instead lunge for heretic squadrons. Likewise, the enemies besieged by the undead were too busy trying to fend the monsters off to menace our heroes. This was not yet widespread, however; many the terrorcons and heretics still laid siege to different areas of Salvation, and as such attacked their common enemy without threatening each other.

Epsilon charges at Spinister, activating a signal that told Motherboard of his target, that it was cloaked and carrying the Map; immediate containment of the thief would be most appreciated.

He tries to cycle through his optical filters to see if he could see through the cloak as he fired on the shimmering form before him, not wanting to let this thief get away with the key to Cybertron’s very fate.

Zepar began to march towards the laboratories, unleashing his wrath on any Terrorcon and Heretic that didn’t have the sense to get out of his way.

“Noted, however I am tasked to capacity,” Motherboard replies. “I am already aiding in the defense against both the terrorcons and the Twenty-sixth Fleet. My analysis suggests that the Salvation and its crew has only a 46.3 percent change of successfully fending off both assaults.”

“…Pilot Flyby has requested that I not voice such ‘pessimistic’ observations on the bridge.”

Epsilon couldn’t see through Spinister’s cloak, but firing on the distortions the light-bending technology caused in the air seemed a good tactic. Energon spontaneously appears in the air as Spinister could be heard crying in pain. He re-appears in front of Epsilon, firing a missile at the bot from one of the launchers over his shoulders.

Most of the heretics and Terrorcons on Decks 5 and 6 were now busy fighting each other- too busy to menace Salvation and her crew.